Ripensia Timisoara vs ACSF Comuna Recea

Romania Liga 2

Ripensia Timisoara vs ACSF Comuna Recea Football Predictions and Statistics

10/4/2021 11:00

Romania Liga 2

Ripensia Timisoara

Ripensia Timisoara

Romania Liga 2

 ACSF Comuna Recea

ACSF Comuna Recea

Date : 10/4/2021 Time : 11:00

30%

Ripensia Timisoara Wins

44%

Draw

26%

ACSF Comuna Recea Wins

X

Full Time Tip

77%

Under 2,5 Goals

23%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

23%

Half Time Home Win

55%

Half Time Draw

22%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

37%

Both Team To Score - Yes

63%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

70%

Handicap Probability

Away +0.25

Handicap Tip

0 - 0

Correct Score

1.17

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Ripensia Timisoara vs ACSF Comuna Recea

Time: 11:00 Date: 10/4/2021

League: Romania Liga 2

For the game between Ripensia Timisoara vs ACSF Comuna Recea on 10/4/2021 at 11:00 we calculated that Ripensia Timisoara has a 30% probability to win, 44% probability to draw and has a 26% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 77% and over 2.5 score probability is 23%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Ripensia Timisoara vs ACSF Comuna Recea is 1.17. Half time porbability for Ripensia Timisoara is 23%, Half Time draw probability is 55, and Half Time probability for ACSF Comuna Recea is 22. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Ripensia Timisoara vs ACSF Comuna Recea is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 63 and YES-BTTS 37. Handicap Prediction for this game is 70%% and our handicaptip is: Away +0.25. GOOD LUCK !


Jubilo Iwata vs Matsumoto Yamaga

10/4/2021 8:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

CD Alcains vs Carapinheirense

10/4/2021 14:45
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Blaublitz Akita vs Omiya Ardija

10/4/2021 7:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Weston Bears vs Adamstown FC

10/4/2021 12:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

FK Jablonec vs FK Zlin

10/4/2021 15:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Qyzylqum vs Nasaf Qarshi

10/4/2021 16:30
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Pogon Siedlce vs Gornik Polkowice

10/4/2021 17:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Podrinje Janja vs Ljubic Prnjavor

10/4/2021 16:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Sydney FC vs Melbourne City

10/4/2021 10:05
2 - 1

1

View Tip

FK Vora vs KS Burreli

10/4/2021 14:30
0 - 2

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions