Rahimo vs Forces Armees

Burkina Faso Premier League

Rahimo vs Forces Armees Football Predictions and Statistics

10/4/2021 1:00

Burkina Faso Premier League

Rahimo

Rahimo

Burkina Faso Premier League

 Forces Armees

Forces Armees

Date : 10/4/2021 Time : 1:00

30%

Rahimo Wins

26%

Draw

44%

Forces Armees Wins

2

Full Time Tip

65%

Under 2,5 Goals

35%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

32%

Half Time Home Win

48%

Half Time Draw

21%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

33%

Both Team To Score - Yes

67%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

44%

Handicap Probability

Away -0.5

Handicap Tip

0 - 1

Correct Score

1.73

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Rahimo vs Forces Armees

Time: 1:00 Date: 10/4/2021

League: Burkina Faso Premier League

For the game between Rahimo vs Forces Armees on 10/4/2021 at 1:00 we calculated that Rahimo has a 30% probability to win, 26% probability to draw and has a 44% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 65% and over 2.5 score probability is 35%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Rahimo vs Forces Armees is 1.73. Half time porbability for Rahimo is 32%, Half Time draw probability is 48, and Half Time probability for Forces Armees is 21. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Rahimo vs Forces Armees is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 67 and YES-BTTS 33. Handicap Prediction for this game is 44%% and our handicaptip is: Away -0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Sobradinho DF vs SE Gama-DF

10/4/2021 21:30
0 - 2

2

View Tip

FK Kozuv vs FK Sasa

10/4/2021 17:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Riverside Olympic vs Devonport City

10/4/2021 9:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Phu Tho vs FC Hue

10/4/2021 11:30
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Mondinense FC vs Vitoria Guimaraes B

10/4/2021 12:45
0 - 3

2

View Tip

Podrinje Janja vs Ljubic Prnjavor

10/4/2021 16:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Teteks Tetovo vs Kadino

10/4/2021 17:00
4 - 4

X

View Tip

FK Vora vs KS Burreli

10/4/2021 14:30
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Neuchatel Xamax vs FC Aarau

10/4/2021 19:15
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Garbarnia Krakow vs Chojniczanka

10/4/2021 16:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions