Qyzylqum vs Nasaf Qarshi

Uzbekistan Professional Football League

Qyzylqum vs Nasaf Qarshi Football Predictions and Statistics

10/4/2021 16:30

Uzbekistan Professional Football League

Qyzylqum

Qyzylqum

Uzbekistan Professional Football League

 Nasaf Qarshi

Nasaf Qarshi

Date : 10/4/2021 Time : 16:30

26%

Qyzylqum Wins

45%

Draw

29%

Nasaf Qarshi Wins

X

Full Time Tip

61%

Under 2,5 Goals

39%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

24%

Half Time Home Win

46%

Half Time Draw

30%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

39%

Both Team To Score - Yes

61%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

71%

Handicap Probability

Home +0.25

Handicap Tip

0 - 0

Correct Score

1.95

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Qyzylqum vs Nasaf Qarshi

Time: 16:30 Date: 10/4/2021

League: Uzbekistan Professional Football League

For the game between Qyzylqum vs Nasaf Qarshi on 10/4/2021 at 16:30 we calculated that Qyzylqum has a 26% probability to win, 45% probability to draw and has a 29% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 61% and over 2.5 score probability is 39%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Qyzylqum vs Nasaf Qarshi is 1.95. Half time porbability for Qyzylqum is 24%, Half Time draw probability is 46, and Half Time probability for Nasaf Qarshi is 30. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Qyzylqum vs Nasaf Qarshi is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 61 and YES-BTTS 39. Handicap Prediction for this game is 71%% and our handicaptip is: Home +0.25. GOOD LUCK !


Parma FC vs AC Milan

10/4/2021 19:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Capalaba vs Magpies Crusaders

10/4/2021 12:15
1 - 0

1

View Tip

ARC Oleiros vs Benfica C. Branco

10/4/2021 14:45
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Ludogorets vs PFK Montana

10/4/2021 17:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Clube Condeixa vs Sertanense FC

10/4/2021 14:45
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Umm Salal SC vs Gharrafa SC

10/4/2021 20:30
2 - 3

2

View Tip

Kilmarnock FC vs Ross County

10/4/2021 17:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Mondinense FC vs Vitoria Guimaraes B

10/4/2021 12:45
0 - 3

2

View Tip

Avondale FC vs Eastern Lions

10/4/2021 8:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Charlestown City vs Broadmeadow

10/4/2021 7:30
1 - 2

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions