Pribram vs Sigma Olomouc

Czech Republic Synot liga

Pribram vs Sigma Olomouc Football Predictions and Statistics

10/4/2021 15:00

Czech Republic Synot liga

Pribram

Pribram

Czech Republic Synot liga

 Sigma Olomouc

Sigma Olomouc

Date : 10/4/2021 Time : 15:00

24%

Pribram Wins

32%

Draw

44%

Sigma Olomouc Wins

2

Full Time Tip

51%

Under 2,5 Goals

49%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

15%

Half Time Home Win

51%

Half Time Draw

34%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

42%

Both Team To Score - Yes

58%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

37%

Handicap Probability

Away -1

Handicap Tip

0 - 2

Correct Score

2.46

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Pribram vs Sigma Olomouc

Time: 15:00 Date: 10/4/2021

League: Czech Republic Synot liga

For the game between Pribram vs Sigma Olomouc on 10/4/2021 at 15:00 we calculated that Pribram has a 24% probability to win, 32% probability to draw and has a 44% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 51% and over 2.5 score probability is 49%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Pribram vs Sigma Olomouc is 2.46. Half time porbability for Pribram is 15%, Half Time draw probability is 51, and Half Time probability for Sigma Olomouc is 34. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Pribram vs Sigma Olomouc is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 58 and YES-BTTS 42. Handicap Prediction for this game is 37%% and our handicaptip is: Away -1. GOOD LUCK !


BKMA Yerevan vs Shirak

10/4/2021 14:00
3 - 0

1

View Tip

ARC Oleiros vs Benfica C. Branco

10/4/2021 14:45
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Sutjeska Foca vs FK Modrica

10/4/2021 16:30
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Guanacasteca vs Consultants Moravia

10/4/2021 22:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Tokyo Verdy vs Renofa Yamaguchi

10/4/2021 10:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Acacia Ridge vs St George Willawong

10/4/2021 11:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Avondale FC vs Eastern Lions

10/4/2021 8:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Pandurii Targu Jiu vs CSM Slatina

10/4/2021 11:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Pribram vs Sigma Olomouc

10/4/2021 15:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Phu Tho vs FC Hue

10/4/2021 11:30
0 - 0

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions