Pogon Siedlce vs Gornik Polkowice

Poland 2. Liga

Pogon Siedlce vs Gornik Polkowice Football Predictions and Statistics

10/4/2021 17:00

Poland 2. Liga

Pogon Siedlce

Pogon Siedlce

Poland 2. Liga

 Gornik Polkowice

Gornik Polkowice

Date : 10/4/2021 Time : 17:00

16%

Pogon Siedlce Wins

18%

Draw

66%

Gornik Polkowice Wins

2

Full Time Tip

30%

Under 2,5 Goals

70%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

16%

Half Time Home Win

24%

Half Time Draw

60%

Half Time Away Win

2

Half Time Tip

76%

Both Team To Score - Yes

24%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

48%

Handicap Probability

Away -1.5

Handicap Tip

1 - 3

Correct Score

3.50

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Pogon Siedlce vs Gornik Polkowice

Time: 17:00 Date: 10/4/2021

League: Poland 2. Liga

For the game between Pogon Siedlce vs Gornik Polkowice on 10/4/2021 at 17:00 we calculated that Pogon Siedlce has a 16% probability to win, 18% probability to draw and has a 66% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 3, also under 2.5 score probability is 30% and over 2.5 score probability is 70%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Pogon Siedlce vs Gornik Polkowice is 3.50. Half time porbability for Pogon Siedlce is 16%, Half Time draw probability is 24, and Half Time probability for Gornik Polkowice is 60. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 2, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Pogon Siedlce vs Gornik Polkowice is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 24 and YES-BTTS 76. Handicap Prediction for this game is 48%% and our handicaptip is: Away -1.5. GOOD LUCK !


Mondinense FC vs Vitoria Guimaraes B

10/4/2021 12:45
0 - 3

2

View Tip

Capalaba vs Magpies Crusaders

10/4/2021 12:15
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Avondale FC vs Eastern Lions

10/4/2021 8:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

BKMA Yerevan vs Shirak

10/4/2021 14:00
3 - 0

1

View Tip

Lusitano GC vs Amora FC

10/4/2021 17:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Hamilton Olympic vs Maitland FC

10/4/2021 11:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Albany Creek vs Toowong

10/4/2021 12:15
4 - 2

1

View Tip

Motherwell FC vs St. Mirren

10/4/2021 17:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Taliya Hama vs Sahel (SYR)

10/4/2021 14:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Pobeda Prilep vs Sloga Vinica

10/4/2021 17:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions