Phu Tho vs FC Hue

Vietnam V-League 2

Phu Tho vs FC Hue Football Predictions and Statistics

10/4/2021 11:30

Vietnam V-League 2

Phu Tho

Phu Tho

Vietnam V-League 2

 FC Hue

FC Hue

Date : 10/4/2021 Time : 11:30

28%

Phu Tho Wins

40%

Draw

32%

FC Hue Wins

X

Full Time Tip

72%

Under 2,5 Goals

28%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

18%

Half Time Home Win

48%

Half Time Draw

33%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

41%

Both Team To Score - Yes

59%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

68%

Handicap Probability

Home +0.25

Handicap Tip

0 - 0

Correct Score

1.38

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Phu Tho vs FC Hue

Time: 11:30 Date: 10/4/2021

League: Vietnam V-League 2

For the game between Phu Tho vs FC Hue on 10/4/2021 at 11:30 we calculated that Phu Tho has a 28% probability to win, 40% probability to draw and has a 32% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 72% and over 2.5 score probability is 28%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Phu Tho vs FC Hue is 1.38. Half time porbability for Phu Tho is 18%, Half Time draw probability is 48, and Half Time probability for FC Hue is 33. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Phu Tho vs FC Hue is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 59 and YES-BTTS 41. Handicap Prediction for this game is 68%% and our handicaptip is: Home +0.25. GOOD LUCK !


Avondale FC vs Eastern Lions

10/4/2021 8:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Slavia Res. vs Vitebsk Res.

10/4/2021 13:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

KKS Kalisz vs Motor Lublin

10/4/2021 19:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Can Tho FC vs Pho Hien FC

10/4/2021 13:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Sloga Doboj vs Borac Kozarska Dubica

10/4/2021 16:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Al Baten vs Shabab Riyadh

10/4/2021 18:55
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Castro Daire vs Anadia FC

10/4/2021 19:30
3 - 2

1

View Tip

SC Beira vs Mar

10/4/2021 19:30
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Sligo Rovers vs Shamrock Rovers

10/4/2021 20:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Peninsula Power vs Moreton Bay Utd

10/4/2021 11:30
4 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions