Perth SC vs Bayswater City

Australia Npl Western Australia

Perth SC vs Bayswater City Football Predictions and Statistics

10/4/2021 10:00

Australia Npl Western Australia

Perth SC

Perth SC

Australia Npl Western Australia

 Bayswater City

Bayswater City

Date : 10/4/2021 Time : 10:00

39%

Perth SC Wins

27%

Draw

34%

Bayswater City Wins

1

Full Time Tip

29%

Under 2,5 Goals

71%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

30%

Half Time Home Win

54%

Half Time Draw

17%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

74%

Both Team To Score - Yes

26%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

39%

Handicap Probability

Home 0

Handicap Tip

2 - 1

Correct Score

3.57

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Perth SC vs Bayswater City

Time: 10:00 Date: 10/4/2021

League: Australia Npl Western Australia

For the game between Perth SC vs Bayswater City on 10/4/2021 at 10:00 we calculated that Perth SC has a 39% probability to win, 27% probability to draw and has a 34% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 29% and over 2.5 score probability is 71%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Perth SC vs Bayswater City is 3.57. Half time porbability for Perth SC is 30%, Half Time draw probability is 54, and Half Time probability for Bayswater City is 17. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Perth SC vs Bayswater City is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 26 and YES-BTTS 74. Handicap Prediction for this game is 39%% and our handicaptip is: Home 0. GOOD LUCK !


Ettifaq FC vs Qadisiya Khubar

10/4/2021 20:15
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Altona Magic SC vs Dandenong City

10/4/2021 11:30
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Perth Glory Youth vs Cockburn City

10/4/2021 14:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Albany Creek vs Toowong

10/4/2021 12:15
4 - 2

1

View Tip

The Lakes vs UQ FC

10/4/2021 12:15
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Parma FC vs AC Milan

10/4/2021 19:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Capalaba vs Magpies Crusaders

10/4/2021 12:15
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Moura AC vs CD Pinhalnovense

10/4/2021 17:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Acacia Ridge vs St George Willawong

10/4/2021 11:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Sloboda Novi Grad vs Tekstilac Derventa

10/4/2021 16:30
0 - 0

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions