Perth Glory Youth vs Cockburn City

Australia Npl Western Australia

Perth Glory Youth vs Cockburn City Football Predictions and Statistics

10/4/2021 14:00

Australia Npl Western Australia

Perth Glory Youth

Perth Glory Youth

Australia Npl Western Australia

 Cockburn City

Cockburn City

Date : 10/4/2021 Time : 14:00

31%

Perth Glory Youth Wins

32%

Draw

37%

Cockburn City Wins

2

Full Time Tip

34%

Under 2,5 Goals

66%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

17%

Half Time Home Win

34%

Half Time Draw

50%

Half Time Away Win

2

Half Time Tip

54%

Both Team To Score - Yes

46%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

37%

Handicap Probability

Away 0

Handicap Tip

1 - 2

Correct Score

3.29

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Perth Glory Youth vs Cockburn City

Time: 14:00 Date: 10/4/2021

League: Australia Npl Western Australia

For the game between Perth Glory Youth vs Cockburn City on 10/4/2021 at 14:00 we calculated that Perth Glory Youth has a 31% probability to win, 32% probability to draw and has a 37% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 34% and over 2.5 score probability is 66%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Perth Glory Youth vs Cockburn City is 3.29. Half time porbability for Perth Glory Youth is 17%, Half Time draw probability is 34, and Half Time probability for Cockburn City is 50. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 2, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Perth Glory Youth vs Cockburn City is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 46 and YES-BTTS 54. Handicap Prediction for this game is 37%% and our handicaptip is: Away 0. GOOD LUCK !


Teteks Tetovo vs Kadino

10/4/2021 17:00
4 - 4

X

View Tip

Pamplemousses vs Bolton City

10/4/2021 15:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

CSKA Sofia vs Arda Kardzhali

10/4/2021 20:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Olimpia Grudziadz vs Lech II Poznan

10/4/2021 21:15
3 - 0

1

View Tip

Alta IF vs IL Hodd

10/4/2021 17:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Gwambina vs Coastal Union

10/4/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Peninsula Power vs Moreton Bay Utd

10/4/2021 11:30
4 - 1

1

View Tip

Al Baten vs Shabab Riyadh

10/4/2021 18:55
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Esportivo-RS vs Ypiranga RS

10/4/2021 2:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Formosa-DF vs Real Brasil-DF

10/4/2021 21:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions