Pandurii Targu Jiu vs CSM Slatina

Romania Liga 2

Pandurii Targu Jiu vs CSM Slatina Football Predictions and Statistics

10/4/2021 11:00

Romania Liga 2

Pandurii Targu Jiu

Pandurii Targu Jiu

Romania Liga 2

 CSM Slatina

CSM Slatina

Date : 10/4/2021 Time : 11:00

49%

Pandurii Targu Jiu Wins

24%

Draw

27%

CSM Slatina Wins

1

Full Time Tip

55%

Under 2,5 Goals

45%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

18%

Half Time Home Win

57%

Half Time Draw

25%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

38%

Both Team To Score - Yes

62%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

28%

Handicap Probability

Home -1

Handicap Tip

2 - 0

Correct Score

2.25

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Pandurii Targu Jiu vs CSM Slatina

Time: 11:00 Date: 10/4/2021

League: Romania Liga 2

For the game between Pandurii Targu Jiu vs CSM Slatina on 10/4/2021 at 11:00 we calculated that Pandurii Targu Jiu has a 49% probability to win, 24% probability to draw and has a 27% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 55% and over 2.5 score probability is 45%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Pandurii Targu Jiu vs CSM Slatina is 2.25. Half time porbability for Pandurii Targu Jiu is 18%, Half Time draw probability is 57, and Half Time probability for CSM Slatina is 25. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Pandurii Targu Jiu vs CSM Slatina is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 62 and YES-BTTS 38. Handicap Prediction for this game is 28%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1. GOOD LUCK !


Tanzania Prisons vs Dodoma Jiji

10/4/2021 14:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Perth Glory Youth vs Cockburn City

10/4/2021 14:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Rahimo vs Forces Armees

10/4/2021 1:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Formosa-DF vs Real Brasil-DF

10/4/2021 21:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Parma FC vs AC Milan

10/4/2021 19:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Neuchatel Xamax vs FC Aarau

10/4/2021 19:15
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Garbarnia Krakow vs Chojniczanka

10/4/2021 16:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Podrinje Janja vs Ljubic Prnjavor

10/4/2021 16:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Olimpia Grudziadz vs Lech II Poznan

10/4/2021 21:15
3 - 0

1

View Tip

Lusitano GC vs Amora FC

10/4/2021 17:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions