Osogovo Kocani vs FK Pehcevo

Macedonia FYR Vtora Liga

Osogovo Kocani vs FK Pehcevo Football Predictions and Statistics

10/4/2021 14:00

Macedonia FYR Vtora Liga

Osogovo Kocani

Osogovo Kocani

Macedonia FYR Vtora Liga

 FK Pehcevo

FK Pehcevo

Date : 10/4/2021 Time : 14:00

36%

Osogovo Kocani Wins

24%

Draw

40%

FK Pehcevo Wins

2

Full Time Tip

28%

Under 2,5 Goals

72%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

17%

Half Time Home Win

51%

Half Time Draw

32%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

77%

Both Team To Score - Yes

23%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

40%

Handicap Probability

Away 0

Handicap Tip

2 - 3

Correct Score

3.58

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Osogovo Kocani vs FK Pehcevo

Time: 14:00 Date: 10/4/2021

League: Macedonia FYR Vtora Liga

For the game between Osogovo Kocani vs FK Pehcevo on 10/4/2021 at 14:00 we calculated that Osogovo Kocani has a 36% probability to win, 24% probability to draw and has a 40% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 3, also under 2.5 score probability is 28% and over 2.5 score probability is 72%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Osogovo Kocani vs FK Pehcevo is 3.58. Half time porbability for Osogovo Kocani is 17%, Half Time draw probability is 51, and Half Time probability for FK Pehcevo is 32. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Osogovo Kocani vs FK Pehcevo is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 23 and YES-BTTS 77. Handicap Prediction for this game is 40%% and our handicaptip is: Away 0. GOOD LUCK !


Bandirmaspor vs Menemen Bld

10/4/2021 13:30
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Teteks Tetovo vs Kadino

10/4/2021 14:00
4 - 4

X

View Tip

FK Jablonec vs FK Zlin

10/4/2021 15:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Sobradinho DF vs SE Gama-DF

10/4/2021 21:30
0 - 2

2

View Tip

La Cure Sylvester vs Entente Boulet Rouge

10/4/2021 15:00
2 - 3

2

View Tip

KOZAF vs Etoile Filante

10/4/2021 1:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Vanersborgs IF vs Tvaakers IF

10/4/2021 14:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

ARC Oleiros vs Benfica C. Branco

10/4/2021 14:45
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Al Faisaly (KSA) vs Al Fateh (KSA)

10/4/2021 18:55
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Seoul E vs Land

10/4/2021 10:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions