Olympique Star vs Muzinga FC

Burundi Ligue A

Olympique Star vs Muzinga FC Football Predictions and Statistics

10/4/2021 16:00

Burundi Ligue A

Olympique Star

Olympique Star

Burundi Ligue A

 Muzinga FC

Muzinga FC

Date : 10/4/2021 Time : 16:00

69%

Olympique Star Wins

20%

Draw

11%

Muzinga FC Wins

1

Full Time Tip

80%

Under 2,5 Goals

20%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

54%

Half Time Home Win

42%

Half Time Draw

4%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

27%

Both Team To Score - Yes

73%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

50%

Handicap Probability

Home -1.5

Handicap Tip

2 - 0

Correct Score

1.00

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Olympique Star vs Muzinga FC

Time: 16:00 Date: 10/4/2021

League: Burundi Ligue A

For the game between Olympique Star vs Muzinga FC on 10/4/2021 at 16:00 we calculated that Olympique Star has a 69% probability to win, 20% probability to draw and has a 11% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 80% and over 2.5 score probability is 20%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Olympique Star vs Muzinga FC is 1.00. Half time porbability for Olympique Star is 54%, Half Time draw probability is 42, and Half Time probability for Muzinga FC is 4. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Olympique Star vs Muzinga FC is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 73 and YES-BTTS 27. Handicap Prediction for this game is 50%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1.5. GOOD LUCK !


Busan Kyotong vs Changwon City

10/4/2021 9:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

FC Winterthur vs FC Wil

10/4/2021 19:15
2 - 2

X

View Tip

CD Alcains vs Carapinheirense

10/4/2021 14:45
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Celtic FC vs Livingston FC

10/4/2021 17:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Sloga Doboj vs Borac Kozarska Dubica

10/4/2021 16:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

AC Marinhense vs Oliveira do Hospital

10/4/2021 14:45
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Royal F.C. Muramvya vs Dynamik

10/4/2021 16:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Hutteen Latakia vs Foutoua Club

10/4/2021 14:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Altona Magic SC vs Dandenong City

10/4/2021 11:30
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Sligo Rovers vs Shamrock Rovers

10/4/2021 20:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions