Neuchatel Xamax vs FC Aarau

Switzerland Challenge League

Neuchatel Xamax vs FC Aarau Football Predictions and Statistics

10/4/2021 19:15

Switzerland Challenge League

Neuchatel Xamax

Neuchatel Xamax

Switzerland Challenge League

 FC Aarau

FC Aarau

Date : 10/4/2021 Time : 19:15

36%

Neuchatel Xamax Wins

26%

Draw

38%

FC Aarau Wins

2

Full Time Tip

40%

Under 2,5 Goals

60%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

32%

Half Time Home Win

35%

Half Time Draw

32%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

66%

Both Team To Score - Yes

34%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

38%

Handicap Probability

Away -0.75

Handicap Tip

1 - 3

Correct Score

3.00

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Neuchatel Xamax vs FC Aarau

Time: 19:15 Date: 10/4/2021

League: Switzerland Challenge League

For the game between Neuchatel Xamax vs FC Aarau on 10/4/2021 at 19:15 we calculated that Neuchatel Xamax has a 36% probability to win, 26% probability to draw and has a 38% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 3, also under 2.5 score probability is 40% and over 2.5 score probability is 60%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Neuchatel Xamax vs FC Aarau is 3.00. Half time porbability for Neuchatel Xamax is 32%, Half Time draw probability is 35, and Half Time probability for FC Aarau is 32. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Neuchatel Xamax vs FC Aarau is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 34 and YES-BTTS 66. Handicap Prediction for this game is 38%% and our handicaptip is: Away -0.75. GOOD LUCK !


SC Espinho vs Lusitano FCV

10/4/2021 19:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Juventude de Evora vs Louletano

10/4/2021 17:00
2 - 3

2

View Tip

FK Drita vs FK Skopje

10/4/2021 17:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Thunder SC vs St Albans Saints

10/4/2021 12:00
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Rockingham City vs Armadale SC

10/4/2021 10:00
0 - 3

2

View Tip

Sutjeska Foca vs FK Modrica

10/4/2021 16:30
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Ceilandia-DF vs Samambaia-DF

10/4/2021 21:30
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Hume City FC vs Port Melbourne SC

10/4/2021 12:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Jaish Damascus vs Hurriya Aleppo

10/4/2021 14:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Esportivo-RS vs Ypiranga RS

10/4/2021 2:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions