Moura AC vs CD Pinhalnovense

Portugal Campeonato de Portugal

Moura AC vs CD Pinhalnovense Football Predictions and Statistics

10/4/2021 17:00

Portugal Campeonato de Portugal

Moura AC

Moura AC

Portugal Campeonato de Portugal

 CD Pinhalnovense

CD Pinhalnovense

Date : 10/4/2021 Time : 17:00

30%

Moura AC Wins

32%

Draw

38%

CD Pinhalnovense Wins

2

Full Time Tip

45%

Under 2,5 Goals

55%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

12%

Half Time Home Win

44%

Half Time Draw

44%

Half Time Away Win

2

Half Time Tip

50%

Both Team To Score - Yes

50%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

38%

Handicap Probability

Away 0

Handicap Tip

1 - 2

Correct Score

2.77

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Moura AC vs CD Pinhalnovense

Time: 17:00 Date: 10/4/2021

League: Portugal Campeonato de Portugal

For the game between Moura AC vs CD Pinhalnovense on 10/4/2021 at 17:00 we calculated that Moura AC has a 30% probability to win, 32% probability to draw and has a 38% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 45% and over 2.5 score probability is 55%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Moura AC vs CD Pinhalnovense is 2.77. Half time porbability for Moura AC is 12%, Half Time draw probability is 44, and Half Time probability for CD Pinhalnovense is 44. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 2, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Moura AC vs CD Pinhalnovense is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 50 and YES-BTTS 50. Handicap Prediction for this game is 38%% and our handicaptip is: Away 0. GOOD LUCK !


Young Africans vs KMC

10/4/2021 19:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Avondale FC vs Eastern Lions

10/4/2021 8:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Alta IF vs IL Hodd

10/4/2021 17:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Peninsula Power vs Moreton Bay Utd

10/4/2021 11:30
4 - 1

1

View Tip

Mondinense FC vs Vitoria Guimaraes B

10/4/2021 12:45
0 - 3

2

View Tip

Hutteen Latakia vs Foutoua Club

10/4/2021 14:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Kingborough Lions vs Glenorchy Knights

10/4/2021 11:30
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Al Faisaly (KSA) vs Al Fateh (KSA)

10/4/2021 18:55
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Lusitano GC vs Amora FC

10/4/2021 17:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Castro Daire vs Anadia FC

10/4/2021 19:30
3 - 2

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions