Motherwell FC vs St. Mirren

Scotland Premiership

Motherwell FC vs St. Mirren Football Predictions and Statistics

10/4/2021 17:00

Scotland Premiership

Motherwell FC

Motherwell FC

Scotland Premiership

 St. Mirren

St. Mirren

Date : 10/4/2021 Time : 17:00

27%

Motherwell FC Wins

38%

Draw

35%

St. Mirren Wins

X

Full Time Tip

44%

Under 2,5 Goals

56%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

32%

Half Time Home Win

39%

Half Time Draw

29%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

53%

Both Team To Score - Yes

47%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

65%

Handicap Probability

Home +0.5

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

2.80

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Motherwell FC vs St. Mirren

Time: 17:00 Date: 10/4/2021

League: Scotland Premiership

For the game between Motherwell FC vs St. Mirren on 10/4/2021 at 17:00 we calculated that Motherwell FC has a 27% probability to win, 38% probability to draw and has a 35% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 44% and over 2.5 score probability is 56%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Motherwell FC vs St. Mirren is 2.80. Half time porbability for Motherwell FC is 32%, Half Time draw probability is 39, and Half Time probability for St. Mirren is 29. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Motherwell FC vs St. Mirren is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 47 and YES-BTTS 53. Handicap Prediction for this game is 65%% and our handicaptip is: Home +0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Thunder SC vs St Albans Saints

10/4/2021 12:00
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Cercle de Joachim vs Grande Riviere Sud Est

10/4/2021 15:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Hobart Zebras vs Hobart Olympia

10/4/2021 9:30
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Jableh SC vs Shorta Damascus

10/4/2021 14:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Knockbreda vs Ballinamallard Utd

10/4/2021 16:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Alta IF vs IL Hodd

10/4/2021 17:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Albany Creek vs Toowong

10/4/2021 12:15
4 - 2

1

View Tip

The Lakes vs UQ FC

10/4/2021 12:15
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Capalaba vs Magpies Crusaders

10/4/2021 12:15
1 - 0

1

View Tip

South Hobart vs Launceston City

10/4/2021 7:00
4 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions