Mondinense FC vs Vitoria Guimaraes B

Portugal Campeonato de Portugal

Mondinense FC vs Vitoria Guimaraes B Football Predictions and Statistics

10/4/2021 12:45

Portugal Campeonato de Portugal

Mondinense FC

Mondinense FC

Portugal Campeonato de Portugal

 Vitoria Guimaraes B

Vitoria Guimaraes B

Date : 10/4/2021 Time : 12:45

12%

Mondinense FC Wins

21%

Draw

67%

Vitoria Guimaraes B Wins

2

Full Time Tip

30%

Under 2,5 Goals

70%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

3%

Half Time Home Win

53%

Half Time Draw

44%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

49%

Both Team To Score - Yes

51%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

31%

Handicap Probability

Away -2

Handicap Tip

0 - 3

Correct Score

3.50

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Mondinense FC vs Vitoria Guimaraes B

Time: 12:45 Date: 10/4/2021

League: Portugal Campeonato de Portugal

For the game between Mondinense FC vs Vitoria Guimaraes B on 10/4/2021 at 12:45 we calculated that Mondinense FC has a 12% probability to win, 21% probability to draw and has a 67% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 3, also under 2.5 score probability is 30% and over 2.5 score probability is 70%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Mondinense FC vs Vitoria Guimaraes B is 3.50. Half time porbability for Mondinense FC is 3%, Half Time draw probability is 53, and Half Time probability for Vitoria Guimaraes B is 44. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Mondinense FC vs Vitoria Guimaraes B is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 51 and YES-BTTS 49. Handicap Prediction for this game is 31%% and our handicaptip is: Away -2. GOOD LUCK !


La Cure Sylvester vs Entente Boulet Rouge

10/4/2021 15:00
2 - 3

2

View Tip

Hume City FC vs Port Melbourne SC

10/4/2021 12:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Hamilton Academical vs Dundee United

10/4/2021 17:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Hobart Zebras vs Hobart Olympia

10/4/2021 9:30
1 - 2

2

View Tip

BKMA Yerevan vs Shirak

10/4/2021 14:00
3 - 0

1

View Tip

Vitoria Setubal vs SCM Aljustrelense

10/4/2021 17:00
4 - 1

1

View Tip

Riverside Olympic vs Devonport City

10/4/2021 9:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Mondinense FC vs Vitoria Guimaraes B

10/4/2021 12:45
0 - 3

2

View Tip

Gwambina vs Coastal Union

10/4/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Thunder SC vs St Albans Saints

10/4/2021 12:00
3 - 2

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions