Monaro Panthers vs Canberra Olympic

Australia NPL ACT 1

Monaro Panthers vs Canberra Olympic Football Predictions and Statistics

10/4/2021 10:30

Australia NPL ACT 1

Monaro Panthers

Monaro Panthers

Australia NPL ACT 1

 Canberra Olympic

Canberra Olympic

Date : 10/4/2021 Time : 10:30

30%

Monaro Panthers Wins

26%

Draw

44%

Canberra Olympic Wins

2

Full Time Tip

33%

Under 2,5 Goals

67%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

40%

Half Time Home Win

40%

Half Time Draw

20%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

75%

Both Team To Score - Yes

25%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

22%

Handicap Probability

Away -1

Handicap Tip

1 - 3

Correct Score

3.33

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Monaro Panthers vs Canberra Olympic

Time: 10:30 Date: 10/4/2021

League: Australia NPL ACT 1

For the game between Monaro Panthers vs Canberra Olympic on 10/4/2021 at 10:30 we calculated that Monaro Panthers has a 30% probability to win, 26% probability to draw and has a 44% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 3, also under 2.5 score probability is 33% and over 2.5 score probability is 67%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Monaro Panthers vs Canberra Olympic is 3.33. Half time porbability for Monaro Panthers is 40%, Half Time draw probability is 40, and Half Time probability for Canberra Olympic is 20. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Monaro Panthers vs Canberra Olympic is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 25 and YES-BTTS 75. Handicap Prediction for this game is 22%% and our handicaptip is: Away -1. GOOD LUCK !


Cumberland Utd vs Adelaide Olympic

10/4/2021 8:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Balcatta vs Gwelup Croatia SC

10/4/2021 10:00
2 - 3

2

View Tip

Seoul E vs Land

10/4/2021 10:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Skala IF vs B71 Sandoy

10/4/2021 1:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Veleciku Koplik vs Partizani Tirana II

10/4/2021 14:30
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Jableh SC vs Shorta Damascus

10/4/2021 14:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Les Elephants FC Bubanza vs Flambeau du Centre

10/4/2021 16:00
0 - 3

2

View Tip

Kaisar Kyzylorda vs Kaspij Aktau

10/4/2021 13:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Altay SK Izmir vs Boluspor

10/4/2021 13:30
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Adelaide Comets vs N.E. MetroStars

10/4/2021 8:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions