Mashuk vs KMV

Russia Division 2 - South

Mashuk vs KMV Football Predictions and Statistics

10/4/2021 16:00

Russia Division 2 - South

Mashuk

Mashuk

Russia Division 2 - South

KMV

KMV

Date : 10/4/2021 Time : 16:00

45%

Mashuk Wins

28%

Draw

27%

KMV Wins

1

Full Time Tip

41%

Under 2,5 Goals

59%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

42%

Half Time Home Win

37%

Half Time Draw

21%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

57%

Both Team To Score - Yes

43%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

45%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.5

Handicap Tip

2 - 1

Correct Score

2.94

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Mashuk vs KMV

Time: 16:00 Date: 10/4/2021

League: Russia Division 2 - South

For the game between Mashuk vs KMV on 10/4/2021 at 16:00 we calculated that Mashuk has a 45% probability to win, 28% probability to draw and has a 27% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 41% and over 2.5 score probability is 59%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Mashuk vs KMV is 2.94. Half time porbability for Mashuk is 42%, Half Time draw probability is 37, and Half Time probability for KMV is 21. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Mashuk vs KMV is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 43 and YES-BTTS 57. Handicap Prediction for this game is 45%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Teteks Tetovo vs Kadino

10/4/2021 14:00
4 - 4

X

View Tip

QPR vs Sheffield Wednesday

10/4/2021 17:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

ARC Oleiros vs Benfica C. Branco

10/4/2021 14:45
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Asteras Vlachioti vs Niki Volos

10/4/2021 15:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Young Africans vs KMC

10/4/2021 19:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Veraguas CD vs Alianza FC (PAN)

10/4/2021 3:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Lusitano GC vs Amora FC

10/4/2021 17:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

AB Argir vs Vikingur II

10/4/2021 1:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Inter Cherkessk vs Legion

10/4/2021 15:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Avondale FC vs Eastern Lions

10/4/2021 8:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions