Manchester City vs Leeds United

England Premier League

Manchester City vs Leeds United Football Predictions and Statistics

10/4/2021 14:30

England Premier League

Manchester City

Manchester City

England Premier League

 Leeds United

Leeds United

Date : 10/4/2021 Time : 14:30

55%

Manchester City Wins

20%

Draw

25%

Leeds United Wins

1

Full Time Tip

36%

Under 2,5 Goals

64%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

41%

Half Time Home Win

47%

Half Time Draw

13%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

76%

Both Team To Score - Yes

24%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

47%

Handicap Probability

Home -1.5

Handicap Tip

3 - 1

Correct Score

3.19

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Manchester City vs Leeds United

Time: 14:30 Date: 10/4/2021

League: England Premier League

For the game between Manchester City vs Leeds United on 10/4/2021 at 14:30 we calculated that Manchester City has a 55% probability to win, 20% probability to draw and has a 25% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 3 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 36% and over 2.5 score probability is 64%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Manchester City vs Leeds United is 3.19. Half time porbability for Manchester City is 41%, Half Time draw probability is 47, and Half Time probability for Leeds United is 13. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Manchester City vs Leeds United is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 24 and YES-BTTS 76. Handicap Prediction for this game is 47%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1.5. GOOD LUCK !


Garbarnia Krakow vs Chojniczanka

10/4/2021 16:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

East Riffa vs Al Hidd Club

10/4/2021 16:15
2 - 0

1

View Tip

ASEC Koudougou vs Police

10/4/2021 1:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Minsk Res. vs BATE Res.

10/4/2021 13:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Berco SC vs Brito SC

10/4/2021 12:45
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Rio Ave B vs FC Felgueiras

10/4/2021 12:45
1 - 1

X

View Tip

South Hobart vs Launceston City

10/4/2021 7:00
4 - 0

1

View Tip

MFK Chrudim vs Usti nad Labem

10/4/2021 14:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Manta FC vs Tecnico U.

10/4/2021 1:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Vitoria Sernache vs Mortagua FC

10/4/2021 14:45
0 - 0

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions