Manama Club vs Al Ahli Manama

Bahrain Premier League

Manama Club vs Al Ahli Manama Football Predictions and Statistics

10/4/2021 16:15

Bahrain Premier League

Manama Club

Manama Club

Bahrain Premier League

 Al Ahli Manama

Al Ahli Manama

Date : 10/4/2021 Time : 16:15

44%

Manama Club Wins

33%

Draw

23%

Al Ahli Manama Wins

1

Full Time Tip

60%

Under 2,5 Goals

40%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

29%

Half Time Home Win

55%

Half Time Draw

15%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

45%

Both Team To Score - Yes

55%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

35%

Handicap Probability

Home -1

Handicap Tip

2 - 0

Correct Score

1.98

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Manama Club vs Al Ahli Manama

Time: 16:15 Date: 10/4/2021

League: Bahrain Premier League

For the game between Manama Club vs Al Ahli Manama on 10/4/2021 at 16:15 we calculated that Manama Club has a 44% probability to win, 33% probability to draw and has a 23% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 60% and over 2.5 score probability is 40%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Manama Club vs Al Ahli Manama is 1.98. Half time porbability for Manama Club is 29%, Half Time draw probability is 55, and Half Time probability for Al Ahli Manama is 15. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Manama Club vs Al Ahli Manama is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 55 and YES-BTTS 45. Handicap Prediction for this game is 35%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1. GOOD LUCK !


Balcatta vs Gwelup Croatia SC

10/4/2021 10:00
2 - 3

2

View Tip

Pogon Siedlce vs Gornik Polkowice

10/4/2021 17:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Manama Club vs Al Ahli Manama

10/4/2021 16:15
2 - 0

1

View Tip

FK Slutsk vs Torpedo Zhodino

10/4/2021 16:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Dynamo Stavropol vs FC Essentuki

10/4/2021 15:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Palermo vs Vibonese Calcio

10/4/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Motherwell FC vs St. Mirren

10/4/2021 17:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Volos NFC vs Panetolikos

10/4/2021 15:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Busan Kyotong vs Changwon City

10/4/2021 9:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Peninsula Power vs Moreton Bay Utd

10/4/2021 11:30
4 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions