MFK Chrudim vs Usti nad Labem

Czech Republic Druha Liga

MFK Chrudim vs Usti nad Labem Football Predictions and Statistics

10/4/2021 14:00

Czech Republic Druha Liga

MFK Chrudim

MFK Chrudim

Czech Republic Druha Liga

 Usti nad Labem

Usti nad Labem

Date : 10/4/2021 Time : 14:00

33%

MFK Chrudim Wins

37%

Draw

30%

Usti nad Labem Wins

X

Full Time Tip

39%

Under 2,5 Goals

61%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

41%

Half Time Home Win

37%

Half Time Draw

22%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

66%

Both Team To Score - Yes

34%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

67%

Handicap Probability

Away +0.25

Handicap Tip

2 - 2

Correct Score

3.05

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for MFK Chrudim vs Usti nad Labem

Time: 14:00 Date: 10/4/2021

League: Czech Republic Druha Liga

For the game between MFK Chrudim vs Usti nad Labem on 10/4/2021 at 14:00 we calculated that MFK Chrudim has a 33% probability to win, 37% probability to draw and has a 30% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 39% and over 2.5 score probability is 61%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between MFK Chrudim vs Usti nad Labem is 3.05. Half time porbability for MFK Chrudim is 41%, Half Time draw probability is 37, and Half Time probability for Usti nad Labem is 22. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between MFK Chrudim vs Usti nad Labem is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 34 and YES-BTTS 66. Handicap Prediction for this game is 67%% and our handicaptip is: Away +0.25. GOOD LUCK !


Berco SC vs Brito SC

10/4/2021 12:45
1 - 1

X

View Tip

ARC Oleiros vs Benfica C. Branco

10/4/2021 14:45
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Sandvikens IF vs Brommapojkarna

10/4/2021 14:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

FK Slutsk vs Torpedo Zhodino

10/4/2021 16:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

FC Winterthur vs FC Wil

10/4/2021 19:15
2 - 2

X

View Tip

CS Metaloglobus vs Farul Constanta

10/4/2021 11:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Udinese Calcio vs Torino FC

10/4/2021 21:45
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Dynamo Stavropol vs FC Essentuki

10/4/2021 15:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Pevidem SC vs Sao Martinho

10/4/2021 12:45
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Juventude de Evora vs Louletano

10/4/2021 17:00
2 - 3

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions