Lusitano GC vs Amora FC

Portugal Campeonato de Portugal

Lusitano GC vs Amora FC Football Predictions and Statistics

10/4/2021 17:00

Portugal Campeonato de Portugal

Lusitano GC

Lusitano GC

Portugal Campeonato de Portugal

 Amora FC

Amora FC

Date : 10/4/2021 Time : 17:00

12%

Lusitano GC Wins

31%

Draw

57%

Amora FC Wins

2

Full Time Tip

64%

Under 2,5 Goals

36%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

9%

Half Time Home Win

43%

Half Time Draw

48%

Half Time Away Win

2

Half Time Tip

43%

Both Team To Score - Yes

57%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

57%

Handicap Probability

Away -0.75

Handicap Tip

0 - 1

Correct Score

1.80

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Lusitano GC vs Amora FC

Time: 17:00 Date: 10/4/2021

League: Portugal Campeonato de Portugal

For the game between Lusitano GC vs Amora FC on 10/4/2021 at 17:00 we calculated that Lusitano GC has a 12% probability to win, 31% probability to draw and has a 57% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 64% and over 2.5 score probability is 36%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Lusitano GC vs Amora FC is 1.80. Half time porbability for Lusitano GC is 9%, Half Time draw probability is 43, and Half Time probability for Amora FC is 48. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 2, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Lusitano GC vs Amora FC is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 57 and YES-BTTS 43. Handicap Prediction for this game is 57%% and our handicaptip is: Away -0.75. GOOD LUCK !


Avondale FC vs Eastern Lions

10/4/2021 8:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Knockbreda vs Ballinamallard Utd

10/4/2021 16:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

BKMA Yerevan vs Shirak

10/4/2021 14:00
3 - 0

1

View Tip

ARC Oleiros vs Benfica C. Branco

10/4/2021 14:45
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Alta IF vs IL Hodd

10/4/2021 17:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Harjilah vs Wathba Homs

10/4/2021 14:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Capital-DF vs Taguatinga-DF

10/4/2021 21:30
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Al Baten vs Shabab Riyadh

10/4/2021 18:55
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Jableh SC vs Shorta Damascus

10/4/2021 14:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Lusitano GC vs Amora FC

10/4/2021 17:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions