Ludogorets vs PFK Montana

Bulgaria First League

Ludogorets vs PFK Montana Football Predictions and Statistics

10/4/2021 17:30

Bulgaria First League

Ludogorets

Ludogorets

Bulgaria First League

 PFK Montana

PFK Montana

Date : 10/4/2021 Time : 17:30

65%

Ludogorets Wins

23%

Draw

12%

PFK Montana Wins

1

Full Time Tip

53%

Under 2,5 Goals

47%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

53%

Half Time Home Win

35%

Half Time Draw

13%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

49%

Both Team To Score - Yes

51%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

52%

Handicap Probability

Home -1.5

Handicap Tip

2 - 0

Correct Score

2.33

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Ludogorets vs PFK Montana

Time: 17:30 Date: 10/4/2021

League: Bulgaria First League

For the game between Ludogorets vs PFK Montana on 10/4/2021 at 17:30 we calculated that Ludogorets has a 65% probability to win, 23% probability to draw and has a 12% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 53% and over 2.5 score probability is 47%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Ludogorets vs PFK Montana is 2.33. Half time porbability for Ludogorets is 53%, Half Time draw probability is 35, and Half Time probability for PFK Montana is 13. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Ludogorets vs PFK Montana is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 51 and YES-BTTS 49. Handicap Prediction for this game is 52%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1.5. GOOD LUCK !


Knockbreda vs Ballinamallard Utd

10/4/2021 16:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Cercle de Joachim vs Grande Riviere Sud Est

10/4/2021 15:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Capalaba vs Magpies Crusaders

10/4/2021 12:15
1 - 0

1

View Tip

South Hobart vs Launceston City

10/4/2021 7:00
4 - 0

1

View Tip

Karamah vs Wahda Damascus

10/4/2021 14:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Kingborough Lions vs Glenorchy Knights

10/4/2021 11:30
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Hobart Zebras vs Hobart Olympia

10/4/2021 9:30
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Motherwell FC vs St. Mirren

10/4/2021 17:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Acacia Ridge vs St George Willawong

10/4/2021 11:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Capital-DF vs Taguatinga-DF

10/4/2021 21:30
3 - 2

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions