Lindome GIF vs Skovde AIK

Sweden Div 1 Sodra

Lindome GIF vs Skovde AIK Football Predictions and Statistics

10/4/2021 14:00

Sweden Div 1 Sodra

Lindome GIF

Lindome GIF

Sweden Div 1 Sodra

 Skovde AIK

Skovde AIK

Date : 10/4/2021 Time : 14:00

45%

Lindome GIF Wins

34%

Draw

21%

Skovde AIK Wins

1

Full Time Tip

40%

Under 2,5 Goals

60%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

25%

Half Time Home Win

40%

Half Time Draw

35%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

71%

Both Team To Score - Yes

29%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

45%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.5

Handicap Tip

2 - 1

Correct Score

3.02

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Lindome GIF vs Skovde AIK

Time: 14:00 Date: 10/4/2021

League: Sweden Div 1 Sodra

For the game between Lindome GIF vs Skovde AIK on 10/4/2021 at 14:00 we calculated that Lindome GIF has a 45% probability to win, 34% probability to draw and has a 21% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 40% and over 2.5 score probability is 60%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Lindome GIF vs Skovde AIK is 3.02. Half time porbability for Lindome GIF is 25%, Half Time draw probability is 40, and Half Time probability for Skovde AIK is 35. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Lindome GIF vs Skovde AIK is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 29 and YES-BTTS 71. Handicap Prediction for this game is 45%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.5. GOOD LUCK !


KF Laci vs Vllaznia Shkoder

10/4/2021 14:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Harjilah vs Wathba Homs

10/4/2021 14:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

FC Zhetysu vs Tobol Kostanay

10/4/2021 13:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Weston Bears vs Adamstown FC

10/4/2021 12:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Celtic FC vs Livingston FC

10/4/2021 17:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

AFC Rushden & Diamonds vs Tamworth

10/4/2021 17:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Jaish Damascus vs Hurriya Aleppo

10/4/2021 14:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Kilmarnock FC vs Ross County

10/4/2021 17:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Chernihiv vs Karpaty Lviv

10/4/2021 15:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Veleciku Koplik vs Partizani Tirana II

10/4/2021 14:30
2 - 2

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions