La Cure Sylvester vs Entente Boulet Rouge

Mauritius Mauritian League

La Cure Sylvester vs Entente Boulet Rouge Football Predictions and Statistics

10/4/2021 15:00

Mauritius Mauritian League

La Cure Sylvester

La Cure Sylvester

Mauritius Mauritian League

 Entente Boulet Rouge

Entente Boulet Rouge

Date : 10/4/2021 Time : 15:00

27%

La Cure Sylvester Wins

16%

Draw

57%

Entente Boulet Rouge Wins

2

Full Time Tip

16%

Under 2,5 Goals

84%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

19%

Half Time Home Win

30%

Half Time Draw

51%

Half Time Away Win

2

Half Time Tip

78%

Both Team To Score - Yes

22%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

57%

Handicap Probability

Away -0.75

Handicap Tip

2 - 3

Correct Score

4.21

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for La Cure Sylvester vs Entente Boulet Rouge

Time: 15:00 Date: 10/4/2021

League: Mauritius Mauritian League

For the game between La Cure Sylvester vs Entente Boulet Rouge on 10/4/2021 at 15:00 we calculated that La Cure Sylvester has a 27% probability to win, 16% probability to draw and has a 57% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 3, also under 2.5 score probability is 16% and over 2.5 score probability is 84%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between La Cure Sylvester vs Entente Boulet Rouge is 4.21. Half time porbability for La Cure Sylvester is 19%, Half Time draw probability is 30, and Half Time probability for Entente Boulet Rouge is 51. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 2, and our Full Time prediction for the game between La Cure Sylvester vs Entente Boulet Rouge is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 22 and YES-BTTS 78. Handicap Prediction for this game is 57%% and our handicaptip is: Away -0.75. GOOD LUCK !


Capital-DF vs Taguatinga-DF

10/4/2021 21:30
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Altona Magic SC vs Dandenong City

10/4/2021 11:30
2 - 1

1

View Tip

The Lakes vs UQ FC

10/4/2021 12:15
2 - 0

1

View Tip

St Johnstone vs Aberdeen FC

10/4/2021 17:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

La Cure Sylvester vs Entente Boulet Rouge

10/4/2021 15:00
2 - 3

2

View Tip

Avondale FC vs Eastern Lions

10/4/2021 8:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Ludogorets vs PFK Montana

10/4/2021 17:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Karamah vs Wahda Damascus

10/4/2021 14:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Ettifaq FC vs Qadisiya Khubar

10/4/2021 20:15
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Taliya Hama vs Sahel (SYR)

10/4/2021 14:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions