Kuban Krasnodar vs FK Krasnodar

Russia Division 2 - South

Kuban Krasnodar vs FK Krasnodar Football Predictions and Statistics

10/4/2021 15:00

Russia Division 2 - South

Kuban Krasnodar

Kuban Krasnodar

Russia Division 2 - South

 FK Krasnodar

FK Krasnodar

Date : 10/4/2021 Time : 15:00

69%

Kuban Krasnodar Wins

16%

Draw

15%

FK Krasnodar Wins

1

Full Time Tip

70%

Under 2,5 Goals

30%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

46%

Half Time Home Win

41%

Half Time Draw

13%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

49%

Both Team To Score - Yes

51%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

69%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.75

Handicap Tip

1 - 0

Correct Score

1.50

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Kuban Krasnodar vs FK Krasnodar

Time: 15:00 Date: 10/4/2021

League: Russia Division 2 - South

For the game between Kuban Krasnodar vs FK Krasnodar on 10/4/2021 at 15:00 we calculated that Kuban Krasnodar has a 69% probability to win, 16% probability to draw and has a 15% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 70% and over 2.5 score probability is 30%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Kuban Krasnodar vs FK Krasnodar is 1.50. Half time porbability for Kuban Krasnodar is 46%, Half Time draw probability is 41, and Half Time probability for FK Krasnodar is 13. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Kuban Krasnodar vs FK Krasnodar is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 51 and YES-BTTS 49. Handicap Prediction for this game is 69%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.75. GOOD LUCK !


Ludogorets vs PFK Montana

10/4/2021 17:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

South Hobart vs Launceston City

10/4/2021 7:00
4 - 0

1

View Tip

Skenderbeu vs KF Tirana

10/4/2021 14:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

SC Beira vs Mar

10/4/2021 19:30
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Weston Bears vs Adamstown FC

10/4/2021 12:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

FK Kozuv vs FK Sasa

10/4/2021 17:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

CS Metaloglobus vs Farul Constanta

10/4/2021 11:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

KS Elbasani vs KS Lushnja

10/4/2021 14:30
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Gyeongju KHNP vs GimPo Citizen

10/4/2021 9:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Korabi Peshkopi vs Dinamo Tirana

10/4/2021 14:30
2 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions