Korabi Peshkopi vs Dinamo Tirana

Albania League 1

Korabi Peshkopi vs Dinamo Tirana Football Predictions and Statistics

10/4/2021 14:30

Albania League 1

Korabi Peshkopi

Korabi Peshkopi

Albania League 1

 Dinamo Tirana

Dinamo Tirana

Date : 10/4/2021 Time : 14:30

52%

Korabi Peshkopi Wins

25%

Draw

23%

Dinamo Tirana Wins

1

Full Time Tip

43%

Under 2,5 Goals

57%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

23%

Half Time Home Win

69%

Half Time Draw

8%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

57%

Both Team To Score - Yes

43%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

52%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.75

Handicap Tip

2 - 1

Correct Score

2.85

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Korabi Peshkopi vs Dinamo Tirana

Time: 14:30 Date: 10/4/2021

League: Albania League 1

For the game between Korabi Peshkopi vs Dinamo Tirana on 10/4/2021 at 14:30 we calculated that Korabi Peshkopi has a 52% probability to win, 25% probability to draw and has a 23% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 43% and over 2.5 score probability is 57%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Korabi Peshkopi vs Dinamo Tirana is 2.85. Half time porbability for Korabi Peshkopi is 23%, Half Time draw probability is 69, and Half Time probability for Dinamo Tirana is 8. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Korabi Peshkopi vs Dinamo Tirana is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 43 and YES-BTTS 57. Handicap Prediction for this game is 52%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.75. GOOD LUCK !


FK Drita vs FK Skopje

10/4/2021 17:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

FK Slavija vs Zvijezda 09

10/4/2021 16:30
0 - 3

2

View Tip

CS Metaloglobus vs Farul Constanta

10/4/2021 11:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Pribram vs Sigma Olomouc

10/4/2021 15:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Sutjeska Foca vs FK Modrica

10/4/2021 16:30
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Avondale FC vs Eastern Lions

10/4/2021 8:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

La Cure Sylvester vs Entente Boulet Rouge

10/4/2021 15:00
2 - 3

2

View Tip

Volos NFC vs Panetolikos

10/4/2021 15:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Berco SC vs Brito SC

10/4/2021 12:45
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Clube Condeixa vs Sertanense FC

10/4/2021 14:45
1 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions