Knockbreda vs Ballinamallard Utd

N.Ireland IFA Championship

Knockbreda vs Ballinamallard Utd Football Predictions and Statistics

10/4/2021 16:00

N.Ireland IFA Championship

Knockbreda

Knockbreda

N.Ireland IFA Championship

 Ballinamallard Utd

Ballinamallard Utd

Date : 10/4/2021 Time : 16:00

23%

Knockbreda Wins

15%

Draw

62%

Ballinamallard Utd Wins

2

Full Time Tip

25%

Under 2,5 Goals

75%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

13%

Half Time Home Win

45%

Half Time Draw

42%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

76%

Both Team To Score - Yes

24%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

56%

Handicap Probability

Away -1.5

Handicap Tip

1 - 3

Correct Score

3.75

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Knockbreda vs Ballinamallard Utd

Time: 16:00 Date: 10/4/2021

League: N.Ireland IFA Championship

For the game between Knockbreda vs Ballinamallard Utd on 10/4/2021 at 16:00 we calculated that Knockbreda has a 23% probability to win, 15% probability to draw and has a 62% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 3, also under 2.5 score probability is 25% and over 2.5 score probability is 75%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Knockbreda vs Ballinamallard Utd is 3.75. Half time porbability for Knockbreda is 13%, Half Time draw probability is 45, and Half Time probability for Ballinamallard Utd is 42. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Knockbreda vs Ballinamallard Utd is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 24 and YES-BTTS 76. Handicap Prediction for this game is 56%% and our handicaptip is: Away -1.5. GOOD LUCK !


Karamah vs Wahda Damascus

10/4/2021 14:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Sobradinho DF vs SE Gama-DF

10/4/2021 21:30
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Cercle de Joachim vs Grande Riviere Sud Est

10/4/2021 15:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Jaish Damascus vs Hurriya Aleppo

10/4/2021 14:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Capital-DF vs Taguatinga-DF

10/4/2021 21:30
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Avondale FC vs Eastern Lions

10/4/2021 8:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Al Baten vs Shabab Riyadh

10/4/2021 18:55
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Celtic FC vs Livingston FC

10/4/2021 17:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

St Johnstone vs Aberdeen FC

10/4/2021 17:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Hume City FC vs Port Melbourne SC

10/4/2021 12:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions