Kingborough Lions vs Glenorchy Knights

Australia Npl Tasmania

Kingborough Lions vs Glenorchy Knights Football Predictions and Statistics

10/4/2021 11:30

Australia Npl Tasmania

Kingborough Lions

Kingborough Lions

Australia Npl Tasmania

 Glenorchy Knights

Glenorchy Knights

Date : 10/4/2021 Time : 11:30

42%

Kingborough Lions Wins

22%

Draw

36%

Glenorchy Knights Wins

1

Full Time Tip

14%

Under 2,5 Goals

86%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

8%

Half Time Home Win

72%

Half Time Draw

21%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

93%

Both Team To Score - Yes

7%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

42%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.5

Handicap Tip

3 - 2

Correct Score

4.30

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Kingborough Lions vs Glenorchy Knights

Time: 11:30 Date: 10/4/2021

League: Australia Npl Tasmania

For the game between Kingborough Lions vs Glenorchy Knights on 10/4/2021 at 11:30 we calculated that Kingborough Lions has a 42% probability to win, 22% probability to draw and has a 36% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 3 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 14% and over 2.5 score probability is 86%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Kingborough Lions vs Glenorchy Knights is 4.30. Half time porbability for Kingborough Lions is 8%, Half Time draw probability is 72, and Half Time probability for Glenorchy Knights is 21. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Kingborough Lions vs Glenorchy Knights is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 7 and YES-BTTS 93. Handicap Prediction for this game is 42%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Ceilandia-DF vs Samambaia-DF

10/4/2021 21:30
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Celtic FC vs Livingston FC

10/4/2021 17:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Knockbreda vs Ballinamallard Utd

10/4/2021 16:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Kilmarnock FC vs Ross County

10/4/2021 17:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Cercle de Joachim vs Grande Riviere Sud Est

10/4/2021 15:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Al Baten vs Shabab Riyadh

10/4/2021 18:55
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Acacia Ridge vs St George Willawong

10/4/2021 11:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

St Johnstone vs Aberdeen FC

10/4/2021 17:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

La Cure Sylvester vs Entente Boulet Rouge

10/4/2021 15:00
2 - 3

2

View Tip

Peninsula Power vs Moreton Bay Utd

10/4/2021 11:30
4 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions