Kharaitiyat vs Al Wakra

Qatar Stars League

Kharaitiyat vs Al Wakra Football Predictions and Statistics

10/4/2021 20:30

Qatar Stars League

Kharaitiyat

Kharaitiyat

Qatar Stars League

 Al Wakra

Al Wakra

Date : 10/4/2021 Time : 20:30

29%

Kharaitiyat Wins

32%

Draw

39%

Al Wakra Wins

2

Full Time Tip

51%

Under 2,5 Goals

49%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

22%

Half Time Home Win

47%

Half Time Draw

31%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

42%

Both Team To Score - Yes

58%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

39%

Handicap Probability

Away -0.75

Handicap Tip

0 - 2

Correct Score

2.43

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Kharaitiyat vs Al Wakra

Time: 20:30 Date: 10/4/2021

League: Qatar Stars League

For the game between Kharaitiyat vs Al Wakra on 10/4/2021 at 20:30 we calculated that Kharaitiyat has a 29% probability to win, 32% probability to draw and has a 39% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 51% and over 2.5 score probability is 49%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Kharaitiyat vs Al Wakra is 2.43. Half time porbability for Kharaitiyat is 22%, Half Time draw probability is 47, and Half Time probability for Al Wakra is 31. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Kharaitiyat vs Al Wakra is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 58 and YES-BTTS 42. Handicap Prediction for this game is 39%% and our handicaptip is: Away -0.75. GOOD LUCK !


Rockingham City vs Armadale SC

10/4/2021 10:00
0 - 3

2

View Tip

Udinese Calcio vs Torino FC

10/4/2021 21:45
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Neuchatel Xamax vs FC Aarau

10/4/2021 19:15
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Al Baten vs Shabab Riyadh

10/4/2021 18:55
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Balcatta vs Gwelup Croatia SC

10/4/2021 10:00
2 - 3

2

View Tip

Arabi Doha vs Sailiya SC

10/4/2021 18:15
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Perth SC vs Bayswater City

10/4/2021 10:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Capalaba vs Magpies Crusaders

10/4/2021 12:15
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Pogon Siedlce vs Gornik Polkowice

10/4/2021 17:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Castro Daire vs Anadia FC

10/4/2021 19:30
3 - 2

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions