Kavala FC vs Pierikos FC

Greece Football League

Kavala FC vs Pierikos FC Football Predictions and Statistics

10/4/2021 12:00

Greece Football League

Kavala FC

Kavala FC

Greece Football League

 Pierikos FC

Pierikos FC

Date : 10/4/2021 Time : 12:00

53%

Kavala FC Wins

27%

Draw

20%

Pierikos FC Wins

1

Full Time Tip

53%

Under 2,5 Goals

47%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

40%

Half Time Home Win

40%

Half Time Draw

21%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

48%

Both Team To Score - Yes

52%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

43%

Handicap Probability

Home -1.5

Handicap Tip

2 - 0

Correct Score

2.35

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Kavala FC vs Pierikos FC

Time: 12:00 Date: 10/4/2021

League: Greece Football League

For the game between Kavala FC vs Pierikos FC on 10/4/2021 at 12:00 we calculated that Kavala FC has a 53% probability to win, 27% probability to draw and has a 20% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 53% and over 2.5 score probability is 47%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Kavala FC vs Pierikos FC is 2.35. Half time porbability for Kavala FC is 40%, Half Time draw probability is 40, and Half Time probability for Pierikos FC is 21. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Kavala FC vs Pierikos FC is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 52 and YES-BTTS 48. Handicap Prediction for this game is 43%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1.5. GOOD LUCK !


Korabi Peshkopi vs Dinamo Tirana

10/4/2021 14:30
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Udinese Calcio vs Torino FC

10/4/2021 21:45
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Unirea Slobozia vs Viitorul Tg. Jiu

10/4/2021 11:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Viborg FF vs FC Fredericia

10/4/2021 14:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Ceilandia-DF vs Samambaia-DF

10/4/2021 21:30
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Taliya Hama vs Sahel (SYR)

10/4/2021 14:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Pandurii Targu Jiu vs CSM Slatina

10/4/2021 11:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Minsk Res. vs BATE Res.

10/4/2021 13:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Guanacasteca vs Consultants Moravia

10/4/2021 22:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

The Lakes vs UQ FC

10/4/2021 12:15
2 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions