Kairat Almaty vs FK Arys

Kazakhstan Premier League

Kairat Almaty vs FK Arys Football Predictions and Statistics

10/4/2021 14:00

Kazakhstan Premier League

Kairat Almaty

Kairat Almaty

Kazakhstan Premier League

 FK Arys

FK Arys

Date : 10/4/2021 Time : 14:00

46%

Kairat Almaty Wins

29%

Draw

25%

FK Arys Wins

1

Full Time Tip

70%

Under 2,5 Goals

30%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

33%

Half Time Home Win

38%

Half Time Draw

29%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

48%

Both Team To Score - Yes

52%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

44%

Handicap Probability

Home -1

Handicap Tip

2 - 0

Correct Score

1.50

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Kairat Almaty vs FK Arys

Time: 14:00 Date: 10/4/2021

League: Kazakhstan Premier League

For the game between Kairat Almaty vs FK Arys on 10/4/2021 at 14:00 we calculated that Kairat Almaty has a 46% probability to win, 29% probability to draw and has a 25% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 70% and over 2.5 score probability is 30%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Kairat Almaty vs FK Arys is 1.50. Half time porbability for Kairat Almaty is 33%, Half Time draw probability is 38, and Half Time probability for FK Arys is 29. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Kairat Almaty vs FK Arys is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 52 and YES-BTTS 48. Handicap Prediction for this game is 44%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1. GOOD LUCK !


Inter Cherkessk vs Legion

10/4/2021 15:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Blooming vs Aurora FC

10/4/2021 3:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

ASEC Koudougou vs Police

10/4/2021 1:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

FK Kozuv vs FK Sasa

10/4/2021 14:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Hamilton Olympic vs Maitland FC

10/4/2021 11:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Spartak Nalchik vs Chernomorets N.

10/4/2021 15:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Pribram vs Sigma Olomouc

10/4/2021 15:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Sloga Doboj vs Borac Kozarska Dubica

10/4/2021 16:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Tomori Berat vs KS Pogradeci

10/4/2021 14:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Hutteen Latakia vs Foutoua Club

10/4/2021 14:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions