KS Elbasani vs KS Lushnja

Albania League 1

KS Elbasani vs KS Lushnja Football Predictions and Statistics

10/4/2021 1:00

Albania League 1

KS Elbasani

KS Elbasani

Albania League 1

 KS Lushnja

KS Lushnja

Date : 10/4/2021 Time : 1:00

28%

KS Elbasani Wins

25%

Draw

48%

KS Lushnja Wins

2

Full Time Tip

56%

Under 2,5 Goals

44%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

17%

Half Time Home Win

54%

Half Time Draw

29%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

32%

Both Team To Score - Yes

68%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

48%

Handicap Probability

Away -0.5

Handicap Tip

0 - 1

Correct Score

2.18

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for KS Elbasani vs KS Lushnja

Time: 1:00 Date: 10/4/2021

League: Albania League 1

For the game between KS Elbasani vs KS Lushnja on 10/4/2021 at 1:00 we calculated that KS Elbasani has a 28% probability to win, 25% probability to draw and has a 48% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 56% and over 2.5 score probability is 44%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between KS Elbasani vs KS Lushnja is 2.18. Half time porbability for KS Elbasani is 17%, Half Time draw probability is 54, and Half Time probability for KS Lushnja is 29. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between KS Elbasani vs KS Lushnja is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 68 and YES-BTTS 32. Handicap Prediction for this game is 48%% and our handicaptip is: Away -0.5. GOOD LUCK !


FC Juarez vs Atletico San Luis

10/4/2021 5:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Perugia Calcio vs Triestina

10/4/2021 16:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

AB Argir vs Vikingur II

10/4/2021 1:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Kingborough Lions vs Glenorchy Knights

10/4/2021 11:30
3 - 2

1

View Tip

FC Astana vs FK Atyrau

10/4/2021 13:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Phu Tho vs FC Hue

10/4/2021 11:30
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Hobart Olympia vs Hobart Zebras

10/4/2021 9:30
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Perth Glory Youth vs Cockburn City

10/4/2021 14:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Spezia Calcio vs FC Crotone

10/4/2021 16:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Longford Town vs Drogheda Utd

10/4/2021 20:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions