KOZAF vs Etoile Filante

Burkina Faso Premier League

KOZAF vs Etoile Filante Football Predictions and Statistics

10/4/2021 1:00

Burkina Faso Premier League

KOZAF

KOZAF

Burkina Faso Premier League

 Etoile Filante

Etoile Filante

Date : 10/4/2021 Time : 1:00

20%

KOZAF Wins

43%

Draw

37%

Etoile Filante Wins

X

Full Time Tip

77%

Under 2,5 Goals

23%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

20%

Half Time Home Win

53%

Half Time Draw

28%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

24%

Both Team To Score - Yes

76%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

63%

Handicap Probability

Home +1

Handicap Tip

0 - 0

Correct Score

1.13

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for KOZAF vs Etoile Filante

Time: 1:00 Date: 10/4/2021

League: Burkina Faso Premier League

For the game between KOZAF vs Etoile Filante on 10/4/2021 at 1:00 we calculated that KOZAF has a 20% probability to win, 43% probability to draw and has a 37% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 77% and over 2.5 score probability is 23%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between KOZAF vs Etoile Filante is 1.13. Half time porbability for KOZAF is 20%, Half Time draw probability is 53, and Half Time probability for Etoile Filante is 28. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between KOZAF vs Etoile Filante is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 76 and YES-BTTS 24. Handicap Prediction for this game is 63%% and our handicaptip is: Home +1. GOOD LUCK !


Jableh SC vs Shorta Damascus

10/4/2021 14:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

BKMA Yerevan vs Shirak

10/4/2021 14:00
3 - 0

1

View Tip

Umm Salal SC vs Gharrafa SC

10/4/2021 20:30
2 - 3

2

View Tip

Skenderbeu vs KF Tirana

10/4/2021 14:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Motherwell FC vs St. Mirren

10/4/2021 17:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

FK Kozuv vs FK Sasa

10/4/2021 17:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Hutteen Latakia vs Foutoua Club

10/4/2021 14:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

FC Gomel (R) vs Neman Grodno Res.

10/4/2021 13:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Ventforet Kofu vs Giravanz K.

10/4/2021 8:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

CS Metaloglobus vs Farul Constanta

10/4/2021 11:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions