KI II vs EB - Streymur II

Faroe Islands 1. deild

KI II vs EB - Streymur II Football Predictions and Statistics

10/4/2021 1:00

Faroe Islands 1. deild

KI II

KI II

Faroe Islands 1. deild

 EB - Streymur II

EB - Streymur II

Date : 10/4/2021 Time : 1:00

44%

KI II Wins

33%

Draw

22%

EB - Streymur II Wins

1

Full Time Tip

15%

Under 2,5 Goals

85%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

54%

Half Time Home Win

20%

Half Time Draw

26%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

70%

Both Team To Score - Yes

30%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

44%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.5

Handicap Tip

2 - 1

Correct Score

4.26

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for KI II vs EB - Streymur II

Time: 1:00 Date: 10/4/2021

League: Faroe Islands 1. deild

For the game between KI II vs EB - Streymur II on 10/4/2021 at 1:00 we calculated that KI II has a 44% probability to win, 33% probability to draw and has a 22% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 15% and over 2.5 score probability is 85%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between KI II vs EB - Streymur II is 4.26. Half time porbability for KI II is 54%, Half Time draw probability is 20, and Half Time probability for EB - Streymur II is 26. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between KI II vs EB - Streymur II is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 30 and YES-BTTS 70. Handicap Prediction for this game is 44%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.5. GOOD LUCK !


KI II vs EB - Streymur II

10/4/2021 1:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Capital-DF vs Taguatinga-DF

10/4/2021 21:30
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Young Africans vs KMC

10/4/2021 19:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Atletico Saltillo vs UAG Tecos

10/4/2021 0:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Pogon Siedlce vs Gornik Polkowice

10/4/2021 17:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Rio Ave B vs FC Felgueiras

10/4/2021 12:45
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Olympique Star vs Muzinga FC

10/4/2021 16:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Kozara Gradiska vs Jedinstvo Brcko

10/4/2021 16:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Volos NFC vs Panetolikos

10/4/2021 15:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

MTK Budapest vs Budafoki LC

10/4/2021 15:45
3 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions