KF Oriku vs Beselidhja Lezhe

Albania League 1

KF Oriku vs Beselidhja Lezhe Football Predictions and Statistics

10/4/2021 14:30

Albania League 1

KF Oriku

KF Oriku

Albania League 1

 Beselidhja Lezhe

Beselidhja Lezhe

Date : 10/4/2021 Time : 14:30

34%

KF Oriku Wins

39%

Draw

27%

Beselidhja Lezhe Wins

X

Full Time Tip

70%

Under 2,5 Goals

30%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

8%

Half Time Home Win

76%

Half Time Draw

16%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

27%

Both Team To Score - Yes

73%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

66%

Handicap Probability

Away +0.5

Handicap Tip

0 - 0

Correct Score

1.50

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for KF Oriku vs Beselidhja Lezhe

Time: 14:30 Date: 10/4/2021

League: Albania League 1

For the game between KF Oriku vs Beselidhja Lezhe on 10/4/2021 at 14:30 we calculated that KF Oriku has a 34% probability to win, 39% probability to draw and has a 27% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 70% and over 2.5 score probability is 30%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between KF Oriku vs Beselidhja Lezhe is 1.50. Half time porbability for KF Oriku is 8%, Half Time draw probability is 76, and Half Time probability for Beselidhja Lezhe is 16. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between KF Oriku vs Beselidhja Lezhe is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 73 and YES-BTTS 27. Handicap Prediction for this game is 66%% and our handicaptip is: Away +0.5. GOOD LUCK !


FK Plackovica vs Bregalnica Stip

10/4/2021 17:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

AC Marinhense vs Oliveira do Hospital

10/4/2021 14:45
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Korabi Peshkopi vs Dinamo Tirana

10/4/2021 14:30
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Pamplemousses vs Bolton City

10/4/2021 15:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

FC Winterthur vs FC Wil

10/4/2021 19:15
2 - 2

X

View Tip

La Cure Sylvester vs Entente Boulet Rouge

10/4/2021 15:00
2 - 3

2

View Tip

KOZAF vs Etoile Filante

10/4/2021 1:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Aerostar vs FCM Resita

10/4/2021 11:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Rockingham City vs Armadale SC

10/4/2021 10:00
0 - 3

2

View Tip

Tomori Berat vs KS Pogradeci

10/4/2021 14:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions