KF Laci vs Vllaznia Shkoder

Albania Super League

KF Laci vs Vllaznia Shkoder Football Predictions and Statistics

10/4/2021 17:00

Albania Super League

KF Laci

KF Laci

Albania Super League

 Vllaznia Shkoder

Vllaznia Shkoder

Date : 10/4/2021 Time : 17:00

33%

KF Laci Wins

36%

Draw

31%

Vllaznia Shkoder Wins

X

Full Time Tip

53%

Under 2,5 Goals

47%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

30%

Half Time Home Win

52%

Half Time Draw

19%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

58%

Both Team To Score - Yes

42%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

67%

Handicap Probability

Away +0.25

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

2.33

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for KF Laci vs Vllaznia Shkoder

Time: 17:00 Date: 10/4/2021

League: Albania Super League

For the game between KF Laci vs Vllaznia Shkoder on 10/4/2021 at 17:00 we calculated that KF Laci has a 33% probability to win, 36% probability to draw and has a 31% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 53% and over 2.5 score probability is 47%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between KF Laci vs Vllaznia Shkoder is 2.33. Half time porbability for KF Laci is 30%, Half Time draw probability is 52, and Half Time probability for Vllaznia Shkoder is 19. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between KF Laci vs Vllaznia Shkoder is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 42 and YES-BTTS 58. Handicap Prediction for this game is 67%% and our handicaptip is: Away +0.25. GOOD LUCK !


Alacranes Durango vs Mazorqueros

10/4/2021 3:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Hatayspor vs Goztepe Izmir

10/4/2021 13:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Cardiff City vs Blackburn Rovers

10/4/2021 17:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

HNK Sibenik vs HNK Rijeka

10/4/2021 20:05
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Rodos FC vs Kalamata

10/4/2021 15:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

FK Aktobe vs FK Ordabasy

10/4/2021 13:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Frederiksberg A. 2000 vs AB Gladsaxe

10/4/2021 14:45
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Manta FC vs Tecnico U.

10/4/2021 3:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Boreham Wood vs Wealdstone

10/4/2021 17:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Getafe CF vs Cadiz CF

10/4/2021 15:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions