Juventude de Evora vs Louletano

Portugal Campeonato de Portugal

Juventude de Evora vs Louletano Football Predictions and Statistics

10/4/2021 17:00

Portugal Campeonato de Portugal

Juventude de Evora

Juventude de Evora

Portugal Campeonato de Portugal

 Louletano

Louletano

Date : 10/4/2021 Time : 17:00

25%

Juventude de Evora Wins

31%

Draw

44%

Louletano Wins

2

Full Time Tip

44%

Under 2,5 Goals

56%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

11%

Half Time Home Win

61%

Half Time Draw

27%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

71%

Both Team To Score - Yes

29%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

44%

Handicap Probability

Away -0.5

Handicap Tip

2 - 3

Correct Score

2.79

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Juventude de Evora vs Louletano

Time: 17:00 Date: 10/4/2021

League: Portugal Campeonato de Portugal

For the game between Juventude de Evora vs Louletano on 10/4/2021 at 17:00 we calculated that Juventude de Evora has a 25% probability to win, 31% probability to draw and has a 44% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 3, also under 2.5 score probability is 44% and over 2.5 score probability is 56%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Juventude de Evora vs Louletano is 2.79. Half time porbability for Juventude de Evora is 11%, Half Time draw probability is 61, and Half Time probability for Louletano is 27. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Juventude de Evora vs Louletano is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 29 and YES-BTTS 71. Handicap Prediction for this game is 44%% and our handicaptip is: Away -0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Albany Creek vs Toowong

10/4/2021 12:15
4 - 2

1

View Tip

Kingborough Lions vs Glenorchy Knights

10/4/2021 11:30
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Al Faisaly (KSA) vs Al Fateh (KSA)

10/4/2021 18:55
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Jaish Damascus vs Hurriya Aleppo

10/4/2021 14:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Balcatta vs Gwelup Croatia SC

10/4/2021 10:00
2 - 3

2

View Tip

Motherwell FC vs St. Mirren

10/4/2021 17:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Sligo Rovers vs Shamrock Rovers

10/4/2021 20:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Vitoria Setubal vs SCM Aljustrelense

10/4/2021 17:00
4 - 1

1

View Tip

Riverside Olympic vs Devonport City

10/4/2021 9:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Sorrento FC vs ECU Joondalup

10/4/2021 10:00
3 - 2

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions