Jubilo Iwata vs Matsumoto Yamaga

Japan J2-League

Jubilo Iwata vs Matsumoto Yamaga Football Predictions and Statistics

10/4/2021 8:00

Japan J2-League

Jubilo Iwata

Jubilo Iwata

Japan J2-League

 Matsumoto Yamaga

Matsumoto Yamaga

Date : 10/4/2021 Time : 8:00

47%

Jubilo Iwata Wins

32%

Draw

21%

Matsumoto Yamaga Wins

1

Full Time Tip

43%

Under 2,5 Goals

57%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

24%

Half Time Home Win

46%

Half Time Draw

30%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

56%

Both Team To Score - Yes

44%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

47%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.5

Handicap Tip

2 - 1

Correct Score

2.83

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Jubilo Iwata vs Matsumoto Yamaga

Time: 8:00 Date: 10/4/2021

League: Japan J2-League

For the game between Jubilo Iwata vs Matsumoto Yamaga on 10/4/2021 at 8:00 we calculated that Jubilo Iwata has a 47% probability to win, 32% probability to draw and has a 21% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 43% and over 2.5 score probability is 57%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Jubilo Iwata vs Matsumoto Yamaga is 2.83. Half time porbability for Jubilo Iwata is 24%, Half Time draw probability is 46, and Half Time probability for Matsumoto Yamaga is 30. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Jubilo Iwata vs Matsumoto Yamaga is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 44 and YES-BTTS 56. Handicap Prediction for this game is 47%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Manta FC vs Tecnico U.

10/4/2021 3:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Clube Condeixa vs Sertanense FC

10/4/2021 14:45
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Blooming vs Aurora FC

10/4/2021 3:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Mondinense FC vs Vitoria Guimaraes B

10/4/2021 12:45
0 - 3

2

View Tip

Longford Town vs Drogheda Utd

10/4/2021 20:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Harjilah vs Wathba Homs

10/4/2021 14:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

KOZAF vs Etoile Filante

10/4/2021 1:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Skenderbeu vs KF Tirana

10/4/2021 14:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Tomori Berat vs KS Pogradeci

10/4/2021 14:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

La Cure Sylvester vs Entente Boulet Rouge

10/4/2021 15:00
2 - 3

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions