Jaish Damascus vs Hurriya Aleppo

Syria Premier League

Jaish Damascus vs Hurriya Aleppo Football Predictions and Statistics

10/4/2021 15:00

Syria Premier League

Jaish Damascus

Jaish Damascus

Syria Premier League

 Hurriya Aleppo

Hurriya Aleppo

Date : 10/4/2021 Time : 15:00

73%

Jaish Damascus Wins

18%

Draw

9%

Hurriya Aleppo Wins

1

Full Time Tip

52%

Under 2,5 Goals

48%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

61%

Half Time Home Win

26%

Half Time Draw

14%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

38%

Both Team To Score - Yes

62%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

73%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.75

Handicap Tip

1 - 0

Correct Score

2.42

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Jaish Damascus vs Hurriya Aleppo

Time: 15:00 Date: 10/4/2021

League: Syria Premier League

For the game between Jaish Damascus vs Hurriya Aleppo on 10/4/2021 at 15:00 we calculated that Jaish Damascus has a 73% probability to win, 18% probability to draw and has a 9% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 52% and over 2.5 score probability is 48%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Jaish Damascus vs Hurriya Aleppo is 2.42. Half time porbability for Jaish Damascus is 61%, Half Time draw probability is 26, and Half Time probability for Hurriya Aleppo is 14. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Jaish Damascus vs Hurriya Aleppo is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 62 and YES-BTTS 38. Handicap Prediction for this game is 73%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.75. GOOD LUCK !


Karamah vs Wahda Damascus

10/4/2021 14:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Cumberland Utd vs Adelaide Olympic

10/4/2021 8:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Rosoman 83 vs Tikves Kavadarci

10/4/2021 17:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Pevidem SC vs Sao Martinho

10/4/2021 12:45
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Bayern Munchen vs Union Berlin

10/4/2021 16:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Erzgebirge Aue vs St. Pauli

10/4/2021 14:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

KS Elbasani vs KS Lushnja

10/4/2021 14:30
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Altona Magic SC vs Dandenong City

10/4/2021 11:30
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Ventforet Kofu vs Giravanz K.

10/4/2021 8:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

FK Plackovica vs Bregalnica Stip

10/4/2021 17:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions