Inter Cherkessk vs Legion

Russia Division 2 - South

Inter Cherkessk vs Legion Football Predictions and Statistics

10/4/2021 15:00

Russia Division 2 - South

Inter Cherkessk

Inter Cherkessk

Russia Division 2 - South

 Legion

Legion

Date : 10/4/2021 Time : 15:00

18%

Inter Cherkessk Wins

29%

Draw

53%

Legion Wins

2

Full Time Tip

47%

Under 2,5 Goals

53%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

20%

Half Time Home Win

27%

Half Time Draw

53%

Half Time Away Win

2

Half Time Tip

62%

Both Team To Score - Yes

38%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

52%

Handicap Probability

Away -1.5

Handicap Tip

1 - 3

Correct Score

2.63

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Inter Cherkessk vs Legion

Time: 15:00 Date: 10/4/2021

League: Russia Division 2 - South

For the game between Inter Cherkessk vs Legion on 10/4/2021 at 15:00 we calculated that Inter Cherkessk has a 18% probability to win, 29% probability to draw and has a 53% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 3, also under 2.5 score probability is 47% and over 2.5 score probability is 53%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Inter Cherkessk vs Legion is 2.63. Half time porbability for Inter Cherkessk is 20%, Half Time draw probability is 27, and Half Time probability for Legion is 53. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 2, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Inter Cherkessk vs Legion is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 38 and YES-BTTS 62. Handicap Prediction for this game is 52%% and our handicaptip is: Away -1.5. GOOD LUCK !


Ventforet Kofu vs Giravanz K.

10/4/2021 8:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Rudar Prijedor vs Leotar Trebinje

10/4/2021 16:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Sobradinho DF vs SE Gama-DF

10/4/2021 21:30
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Pogon Siedlce vs Gornik Polkowice

10/4/2021 17:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Al Faisaly (KSA) vs Al Fateh (KSA)

10/4/2021 18:55
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Jaish Damascus vs Hurriya Aleppo

10/4/2021 14:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Motherwell FC vs St. Mirren

10/4/2021 17:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

HNK Sibenik vs HNK Rijeka

10/4/2021 20:05
1 - 2

2

View Tip

FK Korab vs FK Gostivar

10/4/2021 17:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Vila Cortes do Mondego vs CF Canelas 2010

10/4/2021 19:30
0 - 2

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions