Hvidovre IF vs Fremad Amager

Denmark 1. Division

Hvidovre IF vs Fremad Amager Football Predictions and Statistics

10/4/2021 14:00

Denmark 1. Division

Hvidovre IF

Hvidovre IF

Denmark 1. Division

 Fremad Amager

Fremad Amager

Date : 10/4/2021 Time : 14:00

29%

Hvidovre IF Wins

31%

Draw

40%

Fremad Amager Wins

2

Full Time Tip

55%

Under 2,5 Goals

45%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

17%

Half Time Home Win

46%

Half Time Draw

37%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

49%

Both Team To Score - Yes

51%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

40%

Handicap Probability

Away -0.75

Handicap Tip

0 - 2

Correct Score

2.25

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Hvidovre IF vs Fremad Amager

Time: 14:00 Date: 10/4/2021

League: Denmark 1. Division

For the game between Hvidovre IF vs Fremad Amager on 10/4/2021 at 14:00 we calculated that Hvidovre IF has a 29% probability to win, 31% probability to draw and has a 40% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 55% and over 2.5 score probability is 45%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Hvidovre IF vs Fremad Amager is 2.25. Half time porbability for Hvidovre IF is 17%, Half Time draw probability is 46, and Half Time probability for Fremad Amager is 37. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Hvidovre IF vs Fremad Amager is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 51 and YES-BTTS 49. Handicap Prediction for this game is 40%% and our handicaptip is: Away -0.75. GOOD LUCK !


HNK Gorica vs NK Varazdin

10/4/2021 18:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Sydney FC vs Melbourne City

10/4/2021 10:05
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Moura AC vs CD Pinhalnovense

10/4/2021 17:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Kozara Gradiska vs Jedinstvo Brcko

10/4/2021 16:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Akzhayik Oral vs FK Kyzylzhar

10/4/2021 13:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

SC Espinho vs Lusitano FCV

10/4/2021 19:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Rabotnicki Skopje vs Pelister Bitola

10/4/2021 14:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Bandirmaspor vs Menemen Bld

10/4/2021 13:30
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Parma FC vs AC Milan

10/4/2021 19:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Kaisar Kyzylorda vs Kaspij Aktau

10/4/2021 13:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions