Hutteen Latakia vs Foutoua Club

Syria Premier League

Hutteen Latakia vs Foutoua Club Football Predictions and Statistics

10/4/2021 15:00

Syria Premier League

Hutteen Latakia

Hutteen Latakia

Syria Premier League

 Foutoua Club

Foutoua Club

Date : 10/4/2021 Time : 15:00

50%

Hutteen Latakia Wins

30%

Draw

20%

Foutoua Club Wins

1

Full Time Tip

52%

Under 2,5 Goals

48%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

39%

Half Time Home Win

50%

Half Time Draw

11%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

39%

Both Team To Score - Yes

61%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

33%

Handicap Probability

Home -1

Handicap Tip

2 - 0

Correct Score

2.42

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Hutteen Latakia vs Foutoua Club

Time: 15:00 Date: 10/4/2021

League: Syria Premier League

For the game between Hutteen Latakia vs Foutoua Club on 10/4/2021 at 15:00 we calculated that Hutteen Latakia has a 50% probability to win, 30% probability to draw and has a 20% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 52% and over 2.5 score probability is 48%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Hutteen Latakia vs Foutoua Club is 2.42. Half time porbability for Hutteen Latakia is 39%, Half Time draw probability is 50, and Half Time probability for Foutoua Club is 11. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Hutteen Latakia vs Foutoua Club is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 61 and YES-BTTS 39. Handicap Prediction for this game is 33%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1. GOOD LUCK !


Santa Maria-DF vs Luziania-DF

10/4/2021 21:30
0 - 1

2

View Tip

AO Episkopi vs Kallithea FC

10/4/2021 12:45
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Bayern Alzenau vs TSG Balingen

10/4/2021 15:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Ouagadougou vs SONABEL

10/4/2021 1:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

AlbinoLeffe vs Carrarese Calcio

10/4/2021 16:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Rio Ave B vs FC Felgueiras

10/4/2021 12:45
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Slavia Res. vs Vitebsk Res.

10/4/2021 13:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Pobeda Prilep vs Sloga Vinica

10/4/2021 17:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Manta FC vs Tecnico U.

10/4/2021 1:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

FK Aktobe vs FK Ordabasy

10/4/2021 13:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions