Harjilah vs Wathba Homs

Syria Premier League

Harjilah vs Wathba Homs Football Predictions and Statistics

10/4/2021 15:00

Syria Premier League

Harjilah

Harjilah

Syria Premier League

 Wathba Homs

Wathba Homs

Date : 10/4/2021 Time : 15:00

37%

Harjilah Wins

39%

Draw

24%

Wathba Homs Wins

X

Full Time Tip

45%

Under 2,5 Goals

55%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

43%

Half Time Home Win

43%

Half Time Draw

15%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

50%

Both Team To Score - Yes

50%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

63%

Handicap Probability

Away +1

Handicap Tip

2 - 2

Correct Score

2.75

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Harjilah vs Wathba Homs

Time: 15:00 Date: 10/4/2021

League: Syria Premier League

For the game between Harjilah vs Wathba Homs on 10/4/2021 at 15:00 we calculated that Harjilah has a 37% probability to win, 39% probability to draw and has a 24% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 45% and over 2.5 score probability is 55%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Harjilah vs Wathba Homs is 2.75. Half time porbability for Harjilah is 43%, Half Time draw probability is 43, and Half Time probability for Wathba Homs is 15. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Harjilah vs Wathba Homs is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 50 and YES-BTTS 50. Handicap Prediction for this game is 63%% and our handicaptip is: Away +1. GOOD LUCK !


Olympiakos Volos vs Apollon Kalamaria

10/4/2021 15:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Knockbreda vs Ballinamallard Utd

10/4/2021 16:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

SC Beira vs Mar

10/4/2021 19:30
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Al Faisaly (KSA) vs Al Fateh (KSA)

10/4/2021 18:55
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Albany Creek vs Toowong

10/4/2021 12:15
4 - 2

1

View Tip

Cremonese vs Pordenone

10/4/2021 15:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Balcatta vs Gwelup Croatia SC

10/4/2021 10:00
2 - 3

2

View Tip

Sollentuna FK vs Gefle IF

10/4/2021 14:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

KS Elbasani vs KS Lushnja

10/4/2021 14:30
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Millwall vs Swansea City

10/4/2021 14:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions