Hamilton Academical vs Dundee United

Scotland Premiership

Hamilton Academical vs Dundee United Football Predictions and Statistics

10/4/2021 17:00

Scotland Premiership

Hamilton Academical

Hamilton Academical

Scotland Premiership

 Dundee United

Dundee United

Date : 10/4/2021 Time : 17:00

23%

Hamilton Academical Wins

43%

Draw

34%

Dundee United Wins

X

Full Time Tip

47%

Under 2,5 Goals

53%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

24%

Half Time Home Win

45%

Half Time Draw

31%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

50%

Both Team To Score - Yes

50%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

66%

Handicap Probability

Home +0.5

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

2.63

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Hamilton Academical vs Dundee United

Time: 17:00 Date: 10/4/2021

League: Scotland Premiership

For the game between Hamilton Academical vs Dundee United on 10/4/2021 at 17:00 we calculated that Hamilton Academical has a 23% probability to win, 43% probability to draw and has a 34% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 47% and over 2.5 score probability is 53%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Hamilton Academical vs Dundee United is 2.63. Half time porbability for Hamilton Academical is 24%, Half Time draw probability is 45, and Half Time probability for Dundee United is 31. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Hamilton Academical vs Dundee United is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 50 and YES-BTTS 50. Handicap Prediction for this game is 66%% and our handicaptip is: Home +0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Knockbreda vs Ballinamallard Utd

10/4/2021 16:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Riverside Olympic vs Devonport City

10/4/2021 9:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Pamplemousses vs Bolton City

10/4/2021 15:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Acacia Ridge vs St George Willawong

10/4/2021 11:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Avondale FC vs Eastern Lions

10/4/2021 8:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Sydney FC vs Melbourne City

10/4/2021 10:05
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Altona Magic SC vs Dandenong City

10/4/2021 11:30
2 - 1

1

View Tip

South Hobart vs Launceston City

10/4/2021 7:00
4 - 0

1

View Tip

Al Faisaly (KSA) vs Al Fateh (KSA)

10/4/2021 18:55
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Karamah vs Wahda Damascus

10/4/2021 14:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions