HNK Gorica vs NK Varazdin

Croatia 1. HNL

HNK Gorica vs NK Varazdin Football Predictions and Statistics

10/4/2021 18:00

Croatia 1. HNL

HNK Gorica

HNK Gorica

Croatia 1. HNL

 NK Varazdin

NK Varazdin

Date : 10/4/2021 Time : 18:00

54%

HNK Gorica Wins

24%

Draw

22%

NK Varazdin Wins

1

Full Time Tip

33%

Under 2,5 Goals

67%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

37%

Half Time Home Win

40%

Half Time Draw

22%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

67%

Both Team To Score - Yes

33%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

54%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.75

Handicap Tip

2 - 1

Correct Score

3.35

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for HNK Gorica vs NK Varazdin

Time: 18:00 Date: 10/4/2021

League: Croatia 1. HNL

For the game between HNK Gorica vs NK Varazdin on 10/4/2021 at 18:00 we calculated that HNK Gorica has a 54% probability to win, 24% probability to draw and has a 22% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 33% and over 2.5 score probability is 67%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between HNK Gorica vs NK Varazdin is 3.35. Half time porbability for HNK Gorica is 37%, Half Time draw probability is 40, and Half Time probability for NK Varazdin is 22. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between HNK Gorica vs NK Varazdin is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 33 and YES-BTTS 67. Handicap Prediction for this game is 54%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.75. GOOD LUCK !


Berco SC vs Brito SC

10/4/2021 12:45
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Karamah vs Wahda Damascus

10/4/2021 14:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

CD Alcains vs Carapinheirense

10/4/2021 14:45
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Celtic FC vs Livingston FC

10/4/2021 17:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Albany Creek vs Toowong

10/4/2021 12:15
4 - 2

1

View Tip

FK Korab vs FK Gostivar

10/4/2021 17:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Udinese Calcio vs Torino FC

10/4/2021 21:45
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Parma FC vs AC Milan

10/4/2021 19:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Longford Town vs Drogheda Utd

10/4/2021 20:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Podrinje Janja vs Ljubic Prnjavor

10/4/2021 16:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions