HB II vs FC Suduroy

Faroe Islands 1. deild

HB II vs FC Suduroy Football Predictions and Statistics

10/4/2021 1:00

Faroe Islands 1. deild

HB II

HB II

Faroe Islands 1. deild

 FC Suduroy

FC Suduroy

Date : 10/4/2021 Time : 1:00

37%

HB II Wins

23%

Draw

40%

FC Suduroy Wins

2

Full Time Tip

19%

Under 2,5 Goals

81%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

53%

Half Time Home Win

7%

Half Time Draw

40%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

67%

Both Team To Score - Yes

33%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

40%

Handicap Probability

Away -0.75

Handicap Tip

1 - 3

Correct Score

4.07

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for HB II vs FC Suduroy

Time: 1:00 Date: 10/4/2021

League: Faroe Islands 1. deild

For the game between HB II vs FC Suduroy on 10/4/2021 at 1:00 we calculated that HB II has a 37% probability to win, 23% probability to draw and has a 40% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 3, also under 2.5 score probability is 19% and over 2.5 score probability is 81%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between HB II vs FC Suduroy is 4.07. Half time porbability for HB II is 53%, Half Time draw probability is 7, and Half Time probability for FC Suduroy is 40. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between HB II vs FC Suduroy is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 33 and YES-BTTS 67. Handicap Prediction for this game is 40%% and our handicaptip is: Away -0.75. GOOD LUCK !


Lusitano GC vs Amora FC

10/4/2021 17:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

AD Sanjoanense vs Recreio de Agueda

10/4/2021 19:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

FK Slavija vs Zvijezda 09

10/4/2021 16:30
0 - 3

2

View Tip

Sutjeska Foca vs FK Modrica

10/4/2021 16:30
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Les Elephants FC Bubanza vs Flambeau du Centre

10/4/2021 16:00
0 - 3

2

View Tip

Vital O FC vs Le Messager Ngozi

10/4/2021 16:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Podrinje Janja vs Ljubic Prnjavor

10/4/2021 16:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

St Johnstone vs Aberdeen FC

10/4/2021 17:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Rahimo vs Forces Armees

10/4/2021 1:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Zeljeznicar Banja Luka vs Drina Zvornik

10/4/2021 16:30
2 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions