Gwambina vs Coastal Union

Tanzania Ligi Kuu Bara

Gwambina vs Coastal Union Football Predictions and Statistics

10/4/2021 16:00

Tanzania Ligi Kuu Bara

Gwambina

Gwambina

Tanzania Ligi Kuu Bara

 Coastal Union

Coastal Union

Date : 10/4/2021 Time : 16:00

28%

Gwambina Wins

53%

Draw

19%

Coastal Union Wins

X

Full Time Tip

73%

Under 2,5 Goals

27%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

15%

Half Time Home Win

72%

Half Time Draw

13%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

51%

Both Team To Score - Yes

49%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

72%

Handicap Probability

Away +0.5

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

1.33

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Gwambina vs Coastal Union

Time: 16:00 Date: 10/4/2021

League: Tanzania Ligi Kuu Bara

For the game between Gwambina vs Coastal Union on 10/4/2021 at 16:00 we calculated that Gwambina has a 28% probability to win, 53% probability to draw and has a 19% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 73% and over 2.5 score probability is 27%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Gwambina vs Coastal Union is 1.33. Half time porbability for Gwambina is 15%, Half Time draw probability is 72, and Half Time probability for Coastal Union is 13. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Gwambina vs Coastal Union is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 49 and YES-BTTS 51. Handicap Prediction for this game is 72%% and our handicaptip is: Away +0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Kingborough Lions vs Glenorchy Knights

10/4/2021 11:30
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Altona Magic SC vs Dandenong City

10/4/2021 11:30
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Alta IF vs IL Hodd

10/4/2021 17:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Al Faisaly (KSA) vs Al Fateh (KSA)

10/4/2021 18:55
0 - 2

2

View Tip

South Hobart vs Launceston City

10/4/2021 7:00
4 - 0

1

View Tip

Acacia Ridge vs St George Willawong

10/4/2021 11:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Capital-DF vs Taguatinga-DF

10/4/2021 21:30
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Albany Creek vs Toowong

10/4/2021 12:15
4 - 2

1

View Tip

BKMA Yerevan vs Shirak

10/4/2021 14:00
3 - 0

1

View Tip

La Cure Sylvester vs Entente Boulet Rouge

10/4/2021 15:00
2 - 3

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions