Guanacasteca vs Consultants Moravia

Costa Rica Liga de Ascenso

Guanacasteca vs Consultants Moravia Football Predictions and Statistics

10/4/2021 22:00

Costa Rica Liga de Ascenso

Guanacasteca

Guanacasteca

Costa Rica Liga de Ascenso

 Consultants Moravia

Consultants Moravia

Date : 10/4/2021 Time : 22:00

41%

Guanacasteca Wins

32%

Draw

27%

Consultants Moravia Wins

1

Full Time Tip

35%

Under 2,5 Goals

65%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

22%

Half Time Home Win

41%

Half Time Draw

37%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

63%

Both Team To Score - Yes

37%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

41%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.5

Handicap Tip

2 - 1

Correct Score

3.25

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Guanacasteca vs Consultants Moravia

Time: 22:00 Date: 10/4/2021

League: Costa Rica Liga de Ascenso

For the game between Guanacasteca vs Consultants Moravia on 10/4/2021 at 22:00 we calculated that Guanacasteca has a 41% probability to win, 32% probability to draw and has a 27% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 35% and over 2.5 score probability is 65%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Guanacasteca vs Consultants Moravia is 3.25. Half time porbability for Guanacasteca is 22%, Half Time draw probability is 41, and Half Time probability for Consultants Moravia is 37. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Guanacasteca vs Consultants Moravia is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 37 and YES-BTTS 63. Handicap Prediction for this game is 41%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Hume City FC vs Port Melbourne SC

10/4/2021 12:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Hutteen Latakia vs Foutoua Club

10/4/2021 14:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Altona Magic SC vs Dandenong City

10/4/2021 11:30
2 - 1

1

View Tip

The Lakes vs UQ FC

10/4/2021 12:15
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Capital-DF vs Taguatinga-DF

10/4/2021 21:30
3 - 2

1

View Tip

La Cure Sylvester vs Entente Boulet Rouge

10/4/2021 15:00
2 - 3

2

View Tip

Jableh SC vs Shorta Damascus

10/4/2021 14:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Taliya Hama vs Sahel (SYR)

10/4/2021 14:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Guanacasteca vs Consultants Moravia

10/4/2021 22:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Avondale FC vs Eastern Lions

10/4/2021 8:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions