Fujieda MYFC vs Nagano Parceiro

Japan J3-League

Fujieda MYFC vs Nagano Parceiro Football Predictions and Statistics

10/4/2021 7:00

Japan J3-League

Fujieda MYFC

Fujieda MYFC

Japan J3-League

 Nagano Parceiro

Nagano Parceiro

Date : 10/4/2021 Time : 7:00

29%

Fujieda MYFC Wins

28%

Draw

43%

Nagano Parceiro Wins

2

Full Time Tip

53%

Under 2,5 Goals

47%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

7%

Half Time Home Win

51%

Half Time Draw

41%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

34%

Both Team To Score - Yes

66%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

43%

Handicap Probability

Away -0.5

Handicap Tip

0 - 1

Correct Score

2.35

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Fujieda MYFC vs Nagano Parceiro

Time: 7:00 Date: 10/4/2021

League: Japan J3-League

For the game between Fujieda MYFC vs Nagano Parceiro on 10/4/2021 at 7:00 we calculated that Fujieda MYFC has a 29% probability to win, 28% probability to draw and has a 43% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 53% and over 2.5 score probability is 47%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Fujieda MYFC vs Nagano Parceiro is 2.35. Half time porbability for Fujieda MYFC is 7%, Half Time draw probability is 51, and Half Time probability for Nagano Parceiro is 41. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Fujieda MYFC vs Nagano Parceiro is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 66 and YES-BTTS 34. Handicap Prediction for this game is 43%% and our handicaptip is: Away -0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Majestic vs Royal

10/4/2021 1:00
3 - 3

X

View Tip

Vital O FC vs Le Messager Ngozi

10/4/2021 16:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Vitoria Setubal vs SCM Aljustrelense

10/4/2021 17:00
4 - 1

1

View Tip

KOZAF vs Etoile Filante

10/4/2021 1:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

HNK Gorica vs NK Varazdin

10/4/2021 18:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

AlbinoLeffe vs Carrarese Calcio

10/4/2021 16:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Mondinense FC vs Vitoria Guimaraes B

10/4/2021 12:45
0 - 3

2

View Tip

CSKA Sofia vs Arda Kardzhali

10/4/2021 20:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Gwambina vs Coastal Union

10/4/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Castro Daire vs Anadia FC

10/4/2021 19:30
3 - 2

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions