Fortuna Dusseldorf vs Karlsruher SC

Germany 2. Bundesliga

Fortuna Dusseldorf vs Karlsruher SC Football Predictions and Statistics

10/4/2021 14:00

Germany 2. Bundesliga

Fortuna Dusseldorf

Fortuna Dusseldorf

Germany 2. Bundesliga

 Karlsruher SC

Karlsruher SC

Date : 10/4/2021 Time : 14:00

30%

Fortuna Dusseldorf Wins

38%

Draw

32%

Karlsruher SC Wins

X

Full Time Tip

32%

Under 2,5 Goals

68%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

21%

Half Time Home Win

46%

Half Time Draw

33%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

69%

Both Team To Score - Yes

31%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

68%

Handicap Probability

Home +0.25

Handicap Tip

2 - 2

Correct Score

3.40

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Fortuna Dusseldorf vs Karlsruher SC

Time: 14:00 Date: 10/4/2021

League: Germany 2. Bundesliga

For the game between Fortuna Dusseldorf vs Karlsruher SC on 10/4/2021 at 14:00 we calculated that Fortuna Dusseldorf has a 30% probability to win, 38% probability to draw and has a 32% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 32% and over 2.5 score probability is 68%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Fortuna Dusseldorf vs Karlsruher SC is 3.40. Half time porbability for Fortuna Dusseldorf is 21%, Half Time draw probability is 46, and Half Time probability for Karlsruher SC is 33. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Fortuna Dusseldorf vs Karlsruher SC is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 31 and YES-BTTS 69. Handicap Prediction for this game is 68%% and our handicaptip is: Home +0.25. GOOD LUCK !


Neuchatel Xamax vs FC Aarau

10/4/2021 19:15
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Qyzylqum vs Nasaf Qarshi

10/4/2021 16:30
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Pandurii Targu Jiu vs CSM Slatina

10/4/2021 11:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Thunder SC vs St Albans Saints

10/4/2021 12:00
3 - 2

1

View Tip

FK Plackovica vs Bregalnica Stip

10/4/2021 14:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Taliya Hama vs Sahel (SYR)

10/4/2021 14:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Umm Salal SC vs Gharrafa SC

10/4/2021 20:30
2 - 3

2

View Tip

San Francisco FC vs Sporting SM FC

10/4/2021 3:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Kastrioti vs FK Kukesi

10/4/2021 14:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Altona Magic SC vs Dandenong City

10/4/2021 11:30
2 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions